“As always very clean & comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Johnson City

You added Hampton Inn Johnson City to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Johnson City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   508 North State of Franklin Road, Johnson City, TN 37604   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
2X HHonors Weekends
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Johnson City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“As always very clean & comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I love the Hampton Inn's and this one is great too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad you stay at Hampton Inn when you travel and pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Hope you stay again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Yadkinville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Check jn was fast, and really nice people very helpful, and the room was very clean. The property was well maintain, and I love having CLEAN BED knowing that everthing is clean even top covers you can sleep better.(Would Stay Again)

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. I wanted to let you know the we recently renovated our property and hope will stay with us again. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
King
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night because of a funeral we were attending. They give a small discount for funerals. The hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. Just a basic small hotel with nice staff. The room itself was comfortable and I asked for a quiet room & thats what I got. Breakfast is typical of a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm sorry you were here for a funeral but hope we made you as comfortable as possible. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at this Hampton! We were there for a week for softball Nationals with my younger daughter and during our stay my older daughter became ill at home and needed emergency medical forms done etc. The staff bent over backwards to fax documents for me to get them there quickly and not only that, the 2 ladies at the front desk that I had dealt with asked us every day going forward how my daughter was and if she was feeling better. I wish I could remember their names (I believe I wrote to Hilton management about them though to make sure they were recognized!)
The property was very clean, breakfast staff was wonderful and talked to the girls (several teams there) every day taking an interest in how the tournament was going) and she made sure every need they could possibly have was met. It is an older property and could use some updating but I would stay there again without question. To me old is fine, its the cleanliness that matters!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for commenting about your stay. I hope all is well with you and your family. We hope you will stay with us if you travel to this area in the future. We recently remodeled the hotel and would love for you to see our new look.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Spent a week at the hotel to visit family. The Front Desk was very helpful any time I needed anything. The housekeeping staff greeted me in the hallways whenever I saw them. The breakfast was the generic Hampton standard stuff. I wish they would change the menu options on a corporate level. But that's got nothing to do with this property in particular. The room was very clean and the hotel was conveniently located to the Johnson City area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

With a graduation comes a 6 hour drive and an overnight stay. Rather than staying in a rental condo with several family and non-family members we opted for a good nights sleep in a recommended hotel. So glad we stayed here. Close proximity to restaurants and Krispy Kreme. Could not ask for a better front desk clerk. We booked our hotel room 2 weeks prior to arriving not knowing we would have an extra passenger and the need for an additional room. An lo and behold they were able to accommodate with a room right next door. Very acceptable accommodations, room were spacious, bed was comfortable,(not your typical hotel room bed) and the shower, well water pressure was fantastic. If ever the need to make another trip up to Johnson City, this is our hotel of choice.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Stayed there for a wedding. We had the best time. Staff was great and made us feel at home. They made us cookies just because we ask. We will stay there each time we are back in town just because they were so nice to us, and made us feel like family.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Johnson City? Share your experiences!