Transferred to Johnson City for work and looked at options for temporary living . . . based on our house hunting trip, my finance and I opted to go back to the Best Western Plus for its location, the room and the staff. The hotel is right off the Interstate but based on the layout, you do not hear any traffic noise - even from Roan Street out front. The rooms have been updated and were comfortable . . . . large, comfortable bed, amenities including microwave, fridge, hot breakfast every day, free newspapers, WiFi, business center, workout area and easy, safe parking. There is a restaurant on premises and dozens within minutes of the hotel.
The front desk staff were helpful for any of the requests we had and helped us navigate the local area looking for certain businesses or services.
If you are looking for a comfortable hotel that offers what others in the area do for $$ more, then the Best Western Plus is worth a close look!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center offers a host of amenities and is conveniently located near the Bristol Motor Speedway, Eastern Tennessee State University and the Freedom Hall Civic Center. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of activities including hiking, sailing, rafting and golf. The hotel offers Junior suites, Whirlpool suites and Business King suites and all well-appointed guest rooms feature wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Best Western, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.