The walls are super thin. You will hear everything that happens in the rooms on either side of yours, including dogs that bark all night long (with no staff intervention). If you want to overpay for a poor hotel, crappy breakfast, 2 free beers, and staff who dont give a crap - this is your place. But if you want a decent hotel where you can get a decent night of sleep - go elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center offers a host of amenities and is conveniently located near the Bristol Motor Speedway, Eastern Tennessee State University and the Freedom Hall Civic Center. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of activities including hiking, sailing, rafting and golf. The hotel offers Junior suites, Whirlpool suites and Business King suites and all well-appointed guest rooms feature wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western