“Wonderful surprise!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delia's Guest House

Delia's Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jamestown
Delia's Guest House
You added Delia's Guest House to your Saves list
1277 Bertram Road, Jamestown, TN 38556   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Jamestown B&B and Inns
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We visited Jamestown for a geneology hunt and to visit the local attractions. I couldn't find somewhere local that I was excited about staying. Finally I called Richard the owner of Delia's Guest House in Jamestown. When we arrived I was truly amazed at what you get for the money. An immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bath home fully stocked with everything you might need including a garage to park in and a deck with a gas grill. It is very close to Jamestown, a short trip to Rugby and the Alvin C York home. A couple things to know, you'll have to call the number to make a reservation, don't leave an email, they don't really check it. Also, even though it says they take credit cards, they prefer checks or cash. Neither were a big deal for me. The owners are nice people and I think you'll be really happy you chose this house to spend your vacation. They even stock your fridge with milk, a loaf of bread, butter/jelly, bananas and apples as well as orange juice and coffee. It's worth the visit!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

1 review from our community

Been to Delia's Guest House? Share your experiences!