“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Check in was quick and the front desk staff friendly. I had a king studio suite. The room was clean and comfortable with a love seat to sit on and watch TV. The place was quiet and you could get a good nights sleep. They have the typical Hampton Inn hot breakfast and it was really good. Something different each day we were there. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
easiwin1948:

I take great pride in my staff and hotel and I love it when I hear that both were great during a guests visit! We do have a wonderful On the House hot breakfast and we are very excited that before the end of the year Hampton will begin to add new, even tastier items to the offerings. Keep an eye out for the changes and we will see you on your next visit!

Robert McKinnon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Calhoun, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Checked in without reservation while on a quick road trip with the family. Staff was super friendly and very welcoming. The beds were the most comfortable ones out of the two Hampton Inns we stayed in while on this trip and even beat out the high dollar resort in Hot Springs. Would stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jeffrey P:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very proud of my staff and am glad to hear that they were so warm and friendly during your visit. I know Hampton's are my favorite place to stay because of our bedding package, but WOW to know that we beat out the high dollar resort is phenomenal news! A good night’s sleep is so important while traveling and driving down I-40. We will be waiting at Exit 83 for the next time that you come through Jackson!

Bartlett, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling alone on business and arrived a few hours early. I took a chance a went to the check-in counter, and the desk receptionist took the time to see if any rooms were available. To my chagrin, I was able to check in early. I felt safe and relieved. Hampton Inn will ALWAYS be my hotel of choice!

• Stayed October 2013
QueArc,

Greetings, and thank you very much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to sharing your "Johnny on the Spot" experience with us! I am very glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in it pays to take a chance and stop in early! We look forward to seeing you the next time you come through Jackson, and if there is anything that I can do, please let me know!

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was driving down I-40 and stopped in. I have always had great experiences with Hampton Inn's and this was no different. I arrived around 11PM and only two rooms remained which meant the parking lot was extremely full. I was pulling a 35 foot trailer and that created another issue. The staff was very helpful and assisted me in getting a safe parking spot. The next morning the breakfast was excellent and started my day out right. I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
James W,

Thank you for this excellent review of our property! It sounds like you had quite the long drive, and I am glad that we were able to be your restful stop for the night! Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations and I am glad to hear that we achieved our goal! We look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in Jackson and if I can be of any further assistance, please let me know!

Decatur, Ar., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Half way between home and Gatlinburg, Tn. Made this a very good place for my family to get a good nights rest. This Hampton had everything we needed to do just that with a good staff and a very nice Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dennis,

Greetings from the Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson! Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave us this wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that we provided you with good nights rest on your journey between home and Gatlin. We pride ourselves in our beautiful property and great customer service and I'm glad that you experienced this. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Jackson and if there is anything that I can personally do, please let me know!

Matteson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our stay was very comfortable I would stay here again. Helpful and friendly staff good breakfast and very nice appearance. One had one small problem and it was handled right away great customer service as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Brenda,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful, friendly and that you did enjoy our On The House Hot Breakfast. I apologize for the issue that you had during your stay, but I am glad that our staff was able to resolve this issue for you!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are traveling through Jackson, and if there is anything that I can do to personally assist you, please let me know.

manchester, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The general appearance of the facility was very good. The lobby area was clean and well-kept and the complimentary breakfast was presented well. The staff was quite helpful. The rooms are in need of renovation. Mold around the tub area. Overall, I expected more from this facility.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Greetings Charles T,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your accommodations in Jackson. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their concerns or disappointments with us. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the mold in your bathtub and surrounding area. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our lobby, breakfast and staff. The next time you are headed to Jackson please contact me directly and I will be most happy to personally make your reservation and ensure that you have a trouble free stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback and if there is anything that I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Robert McKinnon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson? Share your experiences!