“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jackson, Tennessee
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Always - the service is outstanding. Food is good too.

Visited March 2012

“Not once but twice bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

We went and had dinner and I was told I couldnt get a steak without peppercorn seasoning, I complained afterwards to the manager and he kindly give us a dinner on him. We went back and i was told the same thing and I politely told the waiter the manager said i could and presented him with the letter the manager had sent me. He told me he would personally take care of it. We received our food and mine was ok but my hubby had ordered the large steak and it was cut about 2" or so on one side and about 1/8" on the other. We asked when presented the food what was wrong with it and a manager from the kitchen informed us nothing it was a steak to eat it. Needless to say that didnt set well and we haven't been back since.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington
“If You Want Nicely Cooked Beef Find Another Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Living 30 mins away from the restaurant's location for over 40 years, I have dined here multiple times since the chain has opened in Jackson, TN. It's taken me many years and many visits to finally realize that they are incapable of cooking beef (of any cut) properly and as requested. I have ordered mine med-well and it always comes out so dry and over-cooked that even had I wanted it well-done it would be excessive. It never ceases to amaze me that a restaurant chain that touts themselves as a "steakhouse" is unable to serve a decent steak. They are fine for other types of food and would still eat there as long as I wanted something other than beef.

Lexington, Tennessee, United States
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were very disappointed! We have always loved Outback -- in fact for many years ate there almost once a week. However, this Outback in Jackson was not up to the standards we have always enjoyed at other Outbacks.

Visited September 2011
HSV AR
“Normal Outback -- decent food and good prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

There are usually no surprises at an Outback. The food is good and the prices reasonable. Our waitress didn't even flinch or look down on us when we ordered 1 steak meal with an extra salad to share between the 2 of us. After travelling in the car all day, it is nice to not have dining surprises. (Plus the wine was good!)

• Visited March 2012