“New resturant” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Jackson, Tennessee
“New resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our visit to Applebees was good. Several tables around had problems but I expect them to get better after a few month and having so seasoned employees.

Visited April 2013

Jackson, Tennessee, USA
“New Resturant to Jackson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My son and I finally were able to eat at Applebees on Saturday. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. Our waitress did not let our glasses get below half and she was there with a refill. My son ordered riblets and fries. I ordered a 7oz. steak (medium rare) with loaded mashed potatoes. Our order was delivered to our table within 10 minutes and was very good. My steak was as ordered; but, instead of loaded mashed potatoes, I got regular mashed. When I mentioned it to the server, Sara, she appoligized and grabbed up the check and took the extra price for the potatoes off. This was on the 2 for $20 menu. We will definately return to this resturant again.

• Visited April 2013