“This place is great since the renovation.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Brownsville, Tennessee
“This place is great since the renovation.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I had been to this place a few times before. We stopped going because we got tired of leaving smelling like cigarette smoke (even setting in the non-smoking area) I was told they renovated and took away the smokling. They had a live band and the atmosphere was great. The food was about the same...always get the gator bites....a must try. THe best I have ever had. The bartender took care of us. Not really nothing bad to say!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lombard, Illinois
“At least something in this town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Their cocktail called swamp water is not bad. Give it a try. Many restaurants are dirty and under average in this town so it was a big relief I found this restaurant. I ordered medium for my stake but got medium rare, anyway, it was ok.

Visited May 2013
Jackson
“Best food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Eat there regularly. Never had a bad meal. Servers are nice and friendly and very efficient. Food is by far the best in Jackson for the price. Everything you want from Cajun to fried catfish to Stockyard Black Angus Steaks.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Tennessee
“Great spicy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Excellent resturant. I enjoyed their spicy cajun food. I considered it a more adult or older childern themed resturant.

Visited August 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“Great Fun, Food & Music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Unexpected surprise. Visiting my son we went to Redbone's Saturday nite for a bite and drinks. Nothing fancy but a nice selection on the menu. Good drinks, friendly service and to our delight, a live band. Music was a bit loud as it is a small place but great older tunes and the band was on. Even though we couldn't hear, it was such fun and relaxing. The guys had the Ahi Tuna from the dinner menu and I asked for a Seared Ahi Tuna Caesar in lieu of the Chicken and was no problem. The tuna was very good and we all had a great meal. My son lives in the area and said he will definitely be back for the ambiance and let his friend's know about the weekend band.

• Visited May 2013