“The freshest, the best donuts!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Donuts and More

Donuts and More
638 Old Hickory Dr, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Dunkin Donuts)
731 668 0379
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 180 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Bakery
Jackson, TN
“The freshest, the best donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

The filled donuts are our favorite! We stop here about once a week. The donuts are always fresh. The filled donuts are filled more then you will find at any donut shop. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Yum yum! Will be enjoying one right now that we bought today.

Visited August 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great donuts... and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The glazed donuts were great! Especially hot. The sausage biscuits were awesome and a great price, too. I do wish that the iced donuts were glazed before they were iced, but overall, I would recommend it. If we go through Jackson again, we will be stopping here again!

Visited February 2014
Oakfield, Tennessee, United States
“Best donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

They have the best donuts in jackson. I always get my donuts there! They have a really good variety with seasonal flavors also.

Rochester, New York
“Um seriously, Red Velvet donuts? Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The large "red velvet donuts" caught my eye and drew me in. That was my first trip to town 16 months ago. I was just in town again and, of course, had to go back.
Just like my first visit, the donuts were awesome! And, red velvet isn't there only flavor. They have a good variety. Check 'em out.
Fast, friendly service and awesome donuts. It's tough to beat that combination. I highly recommend Donuts and More.

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Tasty and fresh donuts on our road trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our son had a craving for donuts so we tried this donut shop while passing through. The donuts are very fresh and delicious. Our son sings a little jingle he created for Donuts & More, he enjoyed it so much. We all enjoyed our donuts and plan to return whenever passing through.

• Visited September 2012