“Best blackened chicken Alfredo ever!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bradford, Tennessee
“Best blackened chicken Alfredo ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and myself have ate here several times and every time the food has been good. One time our waiter suggested I try the grilled Caesar wedge. I was very skeptical of it but tried it anyway and I'm so glad I did. One of the best salads I have ever had. I usually ask for extra dressing because it seems like it needs just a little more. My other favorite thing to get there is a blackened chicken alfredo it is the best and needs no extra flavoring. We have only ate inside the building and it has a romantic feel to it. I would sit out on the patio on cooler days to eat because it also looks nice. I would recommend this place and I plan to go back. Prices are on the higher side so we don't go as much as I would like to.

Long Island, NY
“Food great! Atmosphere not so much.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Looking for a nice restaurant for a romantic anniversary dinner and stumbled upon the Flatiron Grille while shopping at Hobby Lobby. We stopped in to see the menu and decided we would return for dinner since it looked so nice and cozy. When we returned in the evening, we were led to a table that was facing 2 TV monitors in the bar area. We asked our hostess to please move us as we did not come to watch TV. We were led to another table in the nearly empty restaurant. Since the whole area is wide open, we could hear the bar crowd laughing and having a good time. That was great that they were enjoying themselves but the noise level was a little too much for us since we were there for a nice quiet, relaxing evening. I will say that the food was excellent. I had the Atlantic salmon with tiger sauce and my husband had the Shrimp Louie. The food was expertly prepared and delicious. No complaints here. Our only disappointment was with the noise from the bar crowd which was in direct competition with the background music and the multiple TV screens. The atmosphere was more like a sports bar than a fancy restaurant. The prices were kind of steep compared to other places we ate while in Jackson. Our meal was $58.00 without any beverages. We both had water. My husband really wanted the filet mignon but not at $40.00. We might eat here again on our next trip to Jackson but if we walk in and the bar is noisy we would just turn around and walk out. There are too many other great restaurants in Jackson to choose from.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mother Day disaster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Not sure why we go here on Mother's Day. They are not set up to produce food with a full house. Was there today with a large group and it took over two and one half hours to be served and eat(not our choice). The poor waiter kept making excuses that they were slammed in the kitchen and we never saw any management at all. This can be a great restaurant when they are half full but they just can't handle a large crowd.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bath Springs, Tennessee
“Jackson's classiest and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Eat here often, always enjoy it. Took my sister for her birthday dinner and she and my husband got the special of crab cake, topped with beef medallions and shrimp. Both really enjoyed it eating every bite. My usual is the eggplant Parmesan on a bed of pasta, a huge portion. Service here is usually outstanding and last night, Reid, was no exception. The atmosphere makes you feel like it's a special occasion. It feels urban,dark, candles, well appointed, tables have privacy and great for conversation. Always my choice for out of town guests. The menu has variety both in types of items and in price. The restaurant feels much more expensive than it is.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntersville,NC
“Unexpected find in Jackson.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Frequently visit Jackson for business but had never eaten at this restaurant before today. Atmosphere is very nice, but the food was excellent. Grilled Caesar sale was delicious followed by the filet that was perfectly cooked. Others in the group had fish and a salad. Everyone commented about the quality of the food. Overall the food was fantastic.

Visited August 2013