“Great for the price. Wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Jackson

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn Jackson to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Jackson
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1292 Vann Drive, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Jameson Inn )   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #9 of 26 hotels in Jackson
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great for the price. Wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at with a pet. They are really animal friendly with a very compassionate staff. My friend and I had our cat with us and she got lost in the hotel after escaping our room. The staff was so quick to assist and were so nice to us. I was very upset and could not find the cat anywhere...we thought she got outside. They handled the problem so professionally and with empathy. They comforted me and helped me by looking for her and notifying the rest of the staff to keep an eye out for her. They were quick to realize that my cat is a member of my family, not just a cat. I do not imagine I would have received the same treatment at other hotels. It was pretty amazing! Not to mention they have a reasonable pet fee and their beds and pillows were super comfortable. I slept really well after my long day of driving and so did my friend. The price is outstanding for the quality in my opinion and to top it off they have a staff that provides excellent customer service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Midlands - England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are travelling North or South past Jackson, I recommend the Howard Johnson as a great stop over hotel. It is clean with lovely rooms and very comfortable beds. The price was incredibly reasonable for the quality and it is on the edge of a shopping mall with several good bars and restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommended

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Worth, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a comfortable stay with everything in good working order. There are some signs of wear and the fitted sheet didn't quite fit the nice pillow-top mattress on the king size bed. It is well located at the end of a shopping area with a good variety of dining choices. We would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Jackson

Address: 1292 Vann Drive, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Jameson Inn )
Location: United States > Tennessee > Jackson
#2 Best Value Hotel in Jackson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Howard Johnson Inn Jackson 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn - Jackson Hotel Jackson
Jackson Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Jackson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.