“Great Place Along I-40” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 26 hotels in Jackson
Marietta, Georgia
“Great Place Along I-40”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on our way back home. The hotel seemed very new. Really cool outside area with a firepit. Lobby and breakfast area very nice as well. The room was huge with a full kitchen and plenty of area to relax and watch TV.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway would be quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Greetings Tom D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your recent stay with us! I am happy you were able to enjoy our outdoor fire pit. The weather here the past few weeks has just been perfect for sitting out by the fire! I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our property and do hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area! Feel free to contact me directly in the future when making plans to visit the Jackson area. I would be more than happy to assist you in making reservations!

Safe travels and Happy Holidays,

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Mableton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Residence, while attending a family reunion. We had an all around very pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. In the past we had always stayed at the Doubletree, it was completely booked this trip. I will stay at the Residence Inn again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Good morning Kspears45,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! Your kind comments regarding our staff are much appreciated! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope that you will choose the Residence Inn again the next time you are visiting the Jackson area! Please feel free to contact me for future reservations. I would love to be able to assist you in any way possible!

OKLA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nothing on north side of I-40 except new Residence Inn and a new quick-stop gas station. You will have to drive to find restaurants though M-Th you will be served a light meal that may satisfy your appetite. Pricing for rooms is kind of strange-one week the price on Sun was $17 more than the following Thurs. The next week the prices flip-flopped and Sun was $17 cheaper than Thurs?? Unusual.
Rooms are attractive and immaculate. Very nice property.

• Stayed October 2012
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Greetings RSFred! Thank you for not only taking the time to write a review of our property but for being our 50th review!! It is such a joy to have guests like you take the time to share their experiences with the Trip Advisor world, WE ARE VERY LUCKY! I am delighted that you enjoyed our quiet property, I love that it is away from the hustle and bustle of the "busy" area of Jackson. I completely understand your comment regarding our unusual pricing. Our rates change often just as they would in a larger city, and I have found that most our guests find that it is odd the Jackson area is in such demand. Luckily for us, it is! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and please do not hesitiate to contact me in the future if you need help with reservations! I would love to hear from you!

Collierville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

It's rare for a hotel to meet my expectations but in this case this Residence Inn did. This hotel is top-notch both with the rooms and service. They have a variety of option which satisfies not only business travelers but also families that travel.

• Stayed October 2012
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Greetings Trip Advisor member,

THANK YOU! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property! It is always nice to know that we are succeeding and providing the type of experience for our guests we pride ourselves upon. We appreciate your patronage and we do hope to see you again in the future! If you need any help making your reservation for you next trip to Jackson please do not hesitate to contact me! I would be more than happy to help!

coach.mklri@
Newton Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I do not book my travels myself for work related trips, so I dont always know what the room or hotel is going to be like. Generally the places are clean and your basic hotel. But when I traveled to Tennesse for work and walked into the Residence Inn in Jackson, I thought maybe our travel department made a mistake. The place was absolutely beautiful and seemed to be more of an upscale Hotel. My experience only got better with my stay. The staff was very friendly the rooms where amazing, plenty of room for my work and all that I needed to do. Thank you so much for the experience! If I travel to jackson for work or for pleasure I will be sure to stay at the Residence INN!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Good morning and greetings from the Residence Inn, Jackson! I appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review of our property. I cannot express how delighted I am that you enjoyed your stay! We are so happy that your travel department did not make a mistake and that we were able to exceed your expectations! That is our constant goal and we are so excited that we are reaching it! Please feel free to contact me in the future if you make plans to come to the area again, I would love to be able to thank you for writing such a kind review in person!

Best regards,

Collierville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Residence Inn in Jackson is a great place to stay and work. The rooms provide an excellent workplace with large desk space and good computer access. Kitchen facilities are perfect, but with the breakfast and evening reception, I sometimes don't need them at all...Staff is friendly and very accommodating. Great place!

Room Tip: I prefer the king studio to the one-bedroom suites because of the desk space.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property! It is always nice to hear when our guests have an enjoyable experience. Positive reviews help our staff to know that their hard work is not going unnoticed and it is always exciting to be able to share these reviews with them! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! I do hope that you will choose the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Jackson! We would be delighted to see you again!

Richmond, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We travel frequently from Kentucky to Texas and back. We starting stopping at the Residence Inn in Jackson a couple of years ago and now we make it a regular. The facility is always spotless and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several different rooms and they have all been very nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! We are blessed to have such loyal guests and your continuous patronage is a huge compliment to our staff. I know how busy we all are and I appreciate you taking time to share your experiences with the Trip Advisor audience. Please feel free to contact me personally to make your reservations for your next trip through Jackson, I would be delighted to hear from you!

Best regards,

coach.mklri@vistahost.net

Been to Residence Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!