“Very Comfortable but a bit Noisy” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Very Comfortable but a bit Noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a new hotel so it's in great shape. The rooms are very nicely appointed and laid out in a user friendly way. My room faced the interstate and it was noisy. I'm a heavy sleeper so it didn't bother me, but it bothered others in my party. If you are a light sleeper, I recommend asking for a room that faces the front of the hotel. There is seating outside surrounding a fire pit that makes for a very nice discussion area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
cstanfillGSM, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Good Day,
So glad to hear you enjoyed our fire pit! It's nice to sit back and relax and catch up with great company. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

The hotel was nicely furnished. We had a two bedroom suite,very comfortable beds. A very nice sitting room and kitchen with nice appliances.......but so close to the interstate and without adequate noise insulation a very sleepless night.

w

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
cstanfillGSM, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Greetings Traveler!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concerning the furnishings of our property. Our two bedroom suites are the best, plenty of room to spread out and relax. I do sincerely apologize that the traffic noise was intrusive to your stay. A good nights rest is the best way to start your day, thank you for bringing this issue to my attention, it will definitely be addressed. If you are ever back in the Jackson area please do not hesitate to contact me to assure that we get you a room away from the interstate, my name is Chris and I can be reached at 731-935-4100 Ext. 5108. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Have a great day!
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I really hate to give the hotel an average rating because the rooms are really good. The front desk was very nice and helpful. But, I had a room on the side of the hotel that faced the highway. The noise was so bad, I couldn't drowned it out with everything I tried. I think you would be OK if you had a room on the other side maybe. The hotel is new and the rooms were clean and nice. The only way I would stay again is if I was located on the other side away from the highway.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room away from the highway. I rated sleep quality poor because of the road noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
cstanfillGSM, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Greetings! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it and it gives us the opportunity to grow. Please accept my deepest apologies for the interstate noise you experienced during your stay. I assure you we are working on a solution, resolution is underway. I would love to have you back when in the area again, just give me a call at 731-935-4100 ask for Chris, I'll make sure you get a room facing the parking lot. Safe travels!
McKenzie, Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Having the opportunity to truly relax at a hotel does not happen very often. Dealing with hotel staff and managers can sometimes be a hassle. Not here! I have stayed at the Residence Inn numerous times and the staff could not be any more helpful. They are quick and efficient in their check in/out process, and very friendly. Chris is the name of the employee who has taken care of me when I have been there. He was very knowledgable about the hotel and the surrounding area. He made sure that I had everything I needed and that my stay was a great one. Thanks Residence Inn for the true feeling of relaxation.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
cstanfillGSM, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Thank you! Taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing really means a lot. I'm glad you were able to relax, nothing beats a good night's rest. Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Jackson for your lodging needs. We look forward to having you back very soon!!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012 via mobile

The service and overall attitude of staff was as to be expected in the south, FRIENDLY! Me and my boyfriend were extremely impressed. Staff remembered me and called me by name and were very welcoming! The lobby was wonderful, the room was amazing! Loved the decor and comfort of the whole room. Also, loved the ihome provided. It really was a great stay and I will not stay anywhere else in Jackson! I wish every hotel were Residence of Jackson! Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2011
Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated. We pride ourselves in delivering true "southern" hospitality. The staff and I are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words, guests like you make our jobs fun. It was a pleasure having you in our home. Don't be a stranger, we look forward to your next visit!!!!
Jackson Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is truly the nicest hotel in Jackson, Its new, its design is modern, the free breakfast and dinner was adequate, the staff very polite, indoor pool, outdoor fireplace, nice exercise equipment. The only drawback is the side facing the interstate, if you can avoid, please do, but the noise from passing traffic still wasnt bad enough to keep me awake.
Good Job Marriott

Room Tip: Choose the side not facing interstate
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the review and the kind words concerning our staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to having you back when in the area again. Just give us a call and we'll do everything we can to have you a room away from the interstate. Thank you for choosing Residence Inn by Marriott Jackson, TN. Safe Travels!
san jose, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

My husband and I came to Jackson to adopt our baby girl. We chose the Residence Inn so that we would have access to a kitchen and laundry. We got a whole lot more in return. This hotel is about 7 months old and the staff works diligently to keep up the quality. The rooms are great, clean and furniture comfortable. The breakfast changes every morning and offers so many choices, plus there is an evening social mon-thurs. The staff is so incredibly happy and professional. They are willing to help you with anything you need. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again and again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
cstanfillGSM, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, January 29, 2012
We are SO HAPPY that you chose us to be a part of such an amazing event in your life! A new family, how awesome is that! We are here to make the transition as flawless as possible, anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable just let us know. We are all so thrilled for you guys, congratulations! Memories last a lifetime! Keep us updated on your new bundle of joy, she truly is precious.

Been to Residence Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!