“very nice accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1935 Emporium Drive, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Signature Boutique Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is very clean. Close to lots of restraunts but still quiet. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast in the morning with multiple choices. Cookies in the evening. Clean and comfortable rooms. Bed and linens are plush.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Gibsonia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Hotel was recently remodeled. It is not bad but certainly not worth $149.00 per night. Staff is friendly. Hotel has no amenities at all....no pool.....nothing. You get free breakfast in the morning. Once again it is OK but nothing special. This should be a $99 a night hotel and no more than that.

On my future travels through the area I would stay somewhere else due to the price point.

Stayed May 2015
Beth B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your kind remarks about our staff! We are sorry that you felt that our hotel was overpriced, but hope that you consider staying with us if your travels bring us back to the area.

Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

New and clean, and fresh but they didn't even offer cribs because it's NOT REQUIRED. That's inconvenient.
Breakfast room was nice but food wasn't worth eating.
Rooms were tight for a large family.
Convenient location near restaurants and highway.

Stayed May 2015
Beth B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We are sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with the food at breakfast. Country Inn & Suites strives to exceed all guests' expectations. If you would like to discuss the breakfast menu further or could offer some suggestions as to how to improve that I would certainly welcome your call.

Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First and foremost I couldn't decide if I really wanted to stay here or not because on my last trip to Jackson I stayed at a different hotel and I loved the size of the room. However, Club Carlson properties are my favorites because I love the bonus points. Anyway, I called down to the hotel and spoke to a wonderful lady name Beth a pure pleasure to work with so immediately I was impressed just by the customer service that she gave me. I arrived at the hotel at 2am and received excellent customer service from Beth. I checked in to my suite and was immediately impressed by the size of the living room space and I absolutely loved the fact that my bedroom space was separated by a door. I really appreciated it while my boyfriend was watching the NFL draft. My overall experience with the staff was superb they were very knowledgeable of the area and things for us to do while on our trip. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to the area.

Room Tip: the one bedroom suite is awesome
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Country Inn & Suites! We look forward to your return.

Beth Bolton

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN? Share your experiences!