You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1935 Emporium Drive, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Signature Boutique Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“New to Me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Never stayed in a Country Inn, but was pleasantly surprised. Looks to be relatively new, furnished in a European style.

Good beds, decent size room and bathroom and all amenities accounted for. About the only complaint that I have is that our room faced a strip mall parking lot with bright lights, therefore the blackout curtain had to be drawn completely shut to keep the light out (prefer a gap so that I know when morning has arrived).

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Breakfast, nothing to write home about, standard US, included in room rate, breakfast fare, but then, it’s not like one can find a real bakery anymore (progress isn’t always good).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Country Inn & Suites of Jackson is great place to stay. The rooms are very clean, the staff and management were super nice. I enjoyed my stay and will continue to come there. Beth Bolton is very friendly and knowledgeable of the Jackson area. Thanks you all.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here with my son while in Jackson for a soccer tournament. The room was very clean and actually much nicer than I expected. The staff was very friendly. It was convenient to everything. I would stay here again if I were back in Jackson.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Country Inn & Suites is the host hotel for high profile entertainers that come from around the world to entertain at Jackson's premiere concert venue. These groups consistently report a wonderful experience - from room accommodations (newly renovated!) to friendly service. Its close proximity to Interstate 40 and the abundance of restaurant options nearby make this the perfect choice for visitors. Additionally, I am continually impressed by staff's good spirit and willingness to be of service. I would highly recommend this hotel - 5 stars!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dayton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The motel has recently been redecorated and I prefer the older style Country Inn decor. But the help here is sub par. First of all, the room was not cleaned well,we had NO cups in our room, and no regular coffee or sugar packets. Brittany at the front desk had no personality whatsoever. We had to ask for cookies which normally are provided. There was some guy hanging out in the eating area eating chicken and playing loud music and he was not staying there. I think he was visiting the gal that was supposed to be working the desk., just not a professional environment at all. I doubt that I would return.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay, in regards to the lack of housekeeping, staff service, and overall decor. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
Ankeny, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped here for one night and were not impressed. The hotel is in a very busy location and was difficult to find. Check in went smoothly and the hotel was very clean. I just believe there have to be better options for hotels in Jackson.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Beth B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the location of our property. We do hope, however, that if your travels bring you back to Jackson that you stay with us again. Our front desk will be glad to give you directions and there are many restaurants and activites close to our hotel.

Beth Bolton
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights while in town for an event in March. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel lobby and my guest room. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The check in process was quick and easy. The complimentary hot l breakfast was equivalent to other hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if ever in Jackson again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Country Inn & Suites, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Beth Bolton

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jackson, TN? Share your experiences!