“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I do about 60-70 overnights a year across the South and JC and this staff was the most impressive I've seen. I will continue to stay at this courtyard even though there are other options close by. The property is always clean, service is quick and the rooms are very nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kenny M, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hello,

Our Guest Service Manager JC is a great asset to our team. His service is truly sincere and genuine. I am grateful that you took the time to share your comments.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Morristown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything with this property is as you would expect with a Courtyard. If you are a light sleeper, insist on an odd numbered room as that will put you on the side away from the interstate.
Also, TVs on the cardio machines don't all work.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We recently had the televisions on the fitness equipment serviced. My apologies for that inconvenience. We are glad to accommodate rooms away from the interstate to avoid the traffic noise. Thank you for being our guest!

Kindest Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Very nice check in, nice lobby. Room was clean and of adequate size. Nice dinning area for simple meals or snacking. Starbucks coffee was bring brewed. Help with directions and provided a cell phone charger. My place for future Jackson, TN visits

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kenny M, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review!
We are grateful to have you as our guest.

We look forward to your return : )

Best Regards,
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am a fan of Courtyards as it is and the Jackson location met my expectations. This is a newer hotel with the new lobby layout - bistro, lounging area, fire pit outside, etc. The Bistro came in handy during my 4-night stay as I used it twice for a quick dinner after a long day and used it everyday for Starbucks coffee on my way out the door each morning. The staff both at the Front Desk and Bistro were all very solid and clearly well trained. I will definitely stay here again should I come back through Jackson, TN.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kenny M, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I greatly appreciate you noticing our training efforts. It is important that our guests receive genuine, sincere, hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

South Bend
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

After being on the road for 10 hours, it was great to arrive at this hotel and realize we could get a beer and a snack without going out again. The desk staff as well as the staff in the Bistro were very nice. The room was spacious and the decor quite nice, and it was very easy to connect to the free Wi-Fi, available in the room as well as in the Bistro. We were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable room rate, made even better with a senior discount. The menu board in the Bistro had calories listed, and it was nice to be able to order a healthy breakfast in the morning before starting out again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and appreciation for our Bistro! We strive to focus our attention on our guests satisfaction.

Thank you for being our guest!

Battle Creek, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The staff at the Courtyard Jackson are fantastic. It is always nice when I walk into the hotel and the entire staff remembers my name and always makes sure I have everything I need. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the Bistro has a nice selection of food and drinks. Always look forward to coming here...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your kind words about our service and our hotel amenities.

We a truly grateful to have you as our guests.

Kindest Regards,
Wherever I am
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

In traveling for business, I find the staff of this hotel the kindest & friendliest of all of the places that I stay. The staff will go above & beyond to ensure your stay is a positive one.

The price per room is well-worth the stay if you are staying in Jackson, or just passing through on Interstate 40. The menu in the cafe could be expanded, but it is corporate that dictates what is on the menu.

The rooms are a good size for the price; there"s usually parking (though there are times that folks towing trailers take up multiple spots in the lot); & the common areas are good, including the fire pit out back.

The hotel is well-located, with many restaurants within a 5-minute drive, and Route 45 N/S only 3 minutes away (the 45 bypass as well).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JC S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
BusinessTravler784

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments about the Courtyard Jackson with TripAdvisor. We strive to offer the friendliest service we can. I'm glad we were able to offer that level of service and a good sizedroom at a great price. I hope you have the opportunity to return, and I'll look into the expansion of the bistro menu. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us here at (731)422.1818, or you can reach me directly at (731)891.9162 or jcvistahost@gmail.com. We look forward to serving you in the furture!!

Been to Courtyard Jackson? Share your experiences!