“dessert to go” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Memphis, Tennessee
“dessert to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

have only eaten here for a quick breakfast (tenderloin and biscuit) but is has always been really good. the desserts are to die for, especially the strawberry cake. it is not super fast because they fix when you order, but always worth the wait.

Visited September 2012

Jackson, Tennessee, United States
“Not great if you are trying to shed weight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the dessert palace. From cookies, brownies, specialty bars, cakes, and pies they have the best in town. I could eat here everyday but it would definitely add a few inches to my waist line.

Visited September 2012
Jackson, Tennessee
“Great Downtown Venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We love the Baker's Rack! The owner, Elaine, is there every day and makes sure everyone is satisfied. The food is excellent, with daily specials you have to try. The desserts are the best!

Visited August 2012
Brandon
“A Must Eatery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This place is downtown Jackson. It is open for breakfast and lunch. I ordered quiche and the "famous" strawberry salad (minus blue cheese which I do not like). This is the best quiche I have ever...EVER...eaten. I felt like I was putting flavored air in my mouth! The honey vinaigrette on my very, very fresh salad was wonderful My husband had the hot ham and cheese croissant sandwich with potato salad. He said it had the best honey mustard on it, and he enjoyed it! Baker's Rack, we had read, is known for homemade desserts..at cheap prices, and I mean cheap. He ordered the lemon icebox pie...which I sampled...wow! I ordered the chess pie....delicious! Again....this eatery is an absolute must!!!

Visited July 2012
Jackson, Tennessee
“simply delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Always good, always fresh- quaint surroundings in historic downtown Jackson, Tennessee. The strawberry salad rocks!

Visited April 2012