“Best in Jackson” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
“Best in Jackson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

They have the best Pizza in Jackson. Friendly staff and not over priced also a bar and outdoor ding in nice weather...Good prices and called ins are ready on time.

Visited September 2012

“originality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Picasso Bistro Pizzeria is a cool little restaurant with great food. It offers a refreshing departure from the typical pizza place.

Visited March 2013
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch while visiting family. Had a delicious lobster pizza and one of the best Cesar salads I've had at a pizza restaurant. Others ordered a chicken portabello pesto pizza which was also yummy. This is a refreshing oasis in the world of ordinary pizza joints! Come here if you are looking for out of the ordinary and delicious fare.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“YUM!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

If ur a fan of calzones, this is the place!! They cook pizza the old fashioned way & their Picasso seasoning is sooo good!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charleston, West Virginia
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

On a road trip I looked up pizza places near Jackson and lucked onto this slice of delicious. My DH, son and I stopped in and quickly found a table. We ordered the seafood dip to start. This had a wonderful flavor, but was spicy. Thankfully our server was on top of the refills for us. Our son chose the kids cheese pizza slice. We were amazed when two large slices of gooey cheese pizza arrived. My DH and I chose the 10" Brandon's Butcher Block (Pepperoni, kielbasa, grilled chicken, bacon and cheddar cheese) and the 10" Scott's Caribbean Jerk (Jerk chicken, pineapple, red peppers, jalapenos, red onions and cilantro.) WOW! Both pizzas were full of flavor. The crust was perfect as my DH prefers thin while I like it a bit chewier. I would say that the seafood app and the Jerk pizza left my mouth on fire. I should not have ordered two spicy food back to back. We had half of both of our pizzas and a slice of our son's to take for breakfast the next day. Since we were stuffed we skipped the Cheesecake Factory slices being offered as dessert. This is a new MUST for us in Jackson.

• Visited December 2012