“Delicious!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 180 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Tupelo, MS
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

I entered the restaurant 20 minutes before closing for a late meal. I had a house salad, toasted ravioli, & tea. The staff was super friendly, atmosphere was great, and the food was superb! I've been here before and I will be coming back to eat here every time I visit Jackson, TN.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“First time visiting, but it won't be the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010 via mobile

First time visiting, but it won't be the last! We were in town for a wedding, and got there about 2115. The staff was very friendly and seated us immediately. Our waitress helped us right away. The food was delicious as well and the ambiance was great! What really impressed us was the spinach artichoke dip, it was amazing! Think TGIFridays dip with the Freshest ingredients! Truly the BEST!!! Highly recommended!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toccoa, Georgia
“We love this place!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

When we come to Jackson to visit family, there are 2 restaurants we ALWAYS visit. This is one of them! (the other is Los Portales) The Spaghetti Store has fabulous food and reasonable prices! Go for a weekday lunch for an even more fabulous deal!!!! ($6-8)
Loaves of bread with regular and garlic butter are brought to every table. My favorite meal is the Deluxe Baked Ziti, but I've never had anything I didn't like. Dinner prices are more in the $12-15 ballpark.

Arkansas
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

Words cannot describe how good the food and service were here. I had the special for lunch. It was Lasagna Napoleon, I think. Anyway, it was spectacularly delicious. So much food I took my leftovers back to the hotel for dinner. Too bad I didn't have any utensils to eat it with.

TN
“great local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

close to interstate 40.......good food...nice atmosphere..highly recommended!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food