“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Traveling through Tn eastbound then a week later westbound, we stayed here both times going thru Jackson. The location is near the interstate but we did not hear road noise. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and very clean. Staff very friendly, hot breakfast was good. Only complaint was water did not get real hot but I like it hot, most folks may not notice it. I only noticed this on our second visit. This is not a deal breaker, it was clean, quiet and comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Ken P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for commenting regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for the hot water but we will take care for the problem and We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Warmest regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay here after bathroom flooded at comfort suites and did nothave anymore rooms. It was not as nice and farther out than what we would have preferred, but it was ok. Comfort suites paid for the room, so atleadt we were not out any money.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank for taking the time to list your comments concerning your stay. Please know that we do appreciate our guest’s concerns, good or bad so that we can know what we might be doing well and what we need to improve on.With Warmest regards.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Although I use Trip Advisor whenever I travel (and I travel A LOT), I rarely write reviews. Life is too busy. But I am writing one for this hotel. We stayed here recently on a trip from Texas to the east coast. We arrived late, and everything was good...our hotel room was clean and comfortable. The mini-fridge actually had a freezer compartment, which was helpful for keeping our freezer packs for our cooler frozen. Breakfast the next morning was good. But what happened after we left was why I am writing this review.

As we were leaving, the housekeeping service was coming into our room. They waited until we vacated our room. I accidentally left behind a jewelry box full of my earrings. I did not realize this, of course, until the next morning, when I needed my earrings. I called the hotel. Not only did they HAVE the box of earrings, but they told me that they had been expecting my call! They also offered to mail the earrings back to me. I was gone for two weeks, and when I got home, my earrings were at my house. Now THAT'S service!

On the same trip, my husband left his hat in a restaurant...when we called them, it was not there. Of course not. That's what I would expect. So I was pleasantly surprised at the service we received at the Comfort Inn in Jackson. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ken P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
I am so very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and very happy with our service at our beautiful Comfort Inn in Jackson,TN!. It is wonderful comments like yours that make our staff proud, and help us strive to give each guest a great experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment their hard work. We appreciate your business. We hope that you will stop by again on your way through our city.
With Warm Regards.
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Although a little higher priced, Well worth the money! The room was spacious and clean. The mattress was soooo comfortable we wanted to bring it home! Refrigerator and microwave in the room is handy! The staff is super friendly and accomdating. Had a wonderful stay and look forward to stopping here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We appreciate your business.Thank you very much for your nice compliments.
With warm regards.
Boonville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My daughters travel fastpitch team stayed here while playing in the World Series @ the Sportsplex. We stayed for 6 nights starting on July 16th. The breakfast, which is served from 6-9am was well stocked during this time. One morning we came down at 8:45am and still at 9am they refilled the breakfast items back up for everyone. We would come in late from playing ball and even if the pool was closed (it closes @ 10pm) they opened it up for us. Which all of the girls loved:) The staff was very friendly. They allowed us to have a pizza party and play games in the closed down breakfast area. They even let us store our several boxes of left over pizzas in their big fridge. Several teams stayed here and so the ice maker that they had would run out (per all of the teams filling up there coolers around the same time). We we're advised to give them 10 minutes and they would go and purchase a bag of ice for us to have. Which was nice of them to offer. The only problem that we incountered was with housekeeping.(but this was quickly resolved). The first morning of our stay my husband put a do not disturb sign out for 2 hours. So this day our room was not touched. Our second day, when we returned late from playing games found that our room had not been touched again(this day there was not a do not disturb placed on the door). We reported it to management and then it was resolved quickley. We never had any other problems with housekeeping after that. While loading up our vehichles to leave I was approched outside with a very nice and thoughtfull giftbag full of snacks for the road. Thanking our team for choosing to stay there. If we play in Jackson,TN again next. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Ken P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Respected Ms. Lisa,
Thank you so much for your wonderful complements. We appreciate your business. We will be more happy to see you again.
Again thank you very much.
Warmest Regards.
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Our family, and our parents stayed overnight here to break up our long drive to our vacation destination. We often look for a Hampton Inn, but since we had to get two rooms, this was significantly cheaper. The only difference in quality between this and the typical Hampton was that the double beds were full-size rather than queen-size. However, everything else was great for a pit-stop on our vacation. Cleanliness, amenities, hot breakfast, friendliness of staff, convenience to I-40, etc. Stop in if you're passing through.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Ken P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful Comfort inn Jackson,TN!. It is wonderful comments like yours that make our staff proud, and help us strive to give each guest a great experience.We have 2 queen size beds in rooms,not full size. We hope that you will stop by again on your way through our city. Thank you very mach again.We appreciate your business.
Warmest Regards and Happy Travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel looks very new. It is well maintained and obviously very cared for with many personal touches. The beds are wonderful. The rooms are just right with a flat screen HDtv, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and in room safe. The pool is sparkling, but not much shade. The breakfast included sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, fruit, bagels, muffins, cereals, juices, coffee and more. The staff/owners were great, accommodating and pleasant. We had no worries. Slept great, away from traffic noise and were just five minutes from Union University and surrounding area. When you are trying to decide between paying for a dump or paying for a secure, well managed, comfortable, clean place to sleep...this will be well spent money. The breakfast alone kept me full til mid afternoon and saved me money. I look forward to staying again. Compared to many chains closer in town, believe me, you want to come further down the highway. Loved it!

• Stayed May 2012
Ken P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Respected Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your the best compliment , that boost up us and motivation for manage well in future same way. We really appreciate your business.
Again Thank you very much.

Sincerely