“Dark Rooms & Hallways” 2 of 5 stars
Review of AllSuites Hotel Jackson

You added AllSuites Hotel Jackson to your Saves list
AllSuites Hotel Jackson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   541 Carriage House Drive, off I-40 @ 45 Bypass, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Holiday Inn Jackson-Carriage House Dr)   |
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Los Angeles, California
“Dark Rooms & Hallways”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2008

Booked a suite here on a road trip from LA to DC. The suite was larger than I expected, but all the lights were those gosh darn cfl'swhich seemed more white than others. The inside of the room was Wal-Mart bright near the lamps, but dark in the corners and by the closet. The hallways were also very, very dark.

The room was clean, with the exception of some black mold around a portion of the bathtub. There was a linen/housekeeping storage room down the hall a bit, which seemed to be a congregating point for the employees, a few of whom were there well after 10PM, laughing it up, telling stories, and joking around, oblivious to the fact they were causing a disturbance.

There is no free breakfast here, which came as a surprise, but they do give you a $3 coupon. We were a bit disappointed.

Stayed August 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ripley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2008

I had been looking on the computer for some hotel listings for Jackson, TN. I wanted one with a suite in it. The Holiday Inn was the one. There were other hotels in Jackson that had suites too.
But this was the one I wanted to stay at. The employees were just terrfic. We stayed in a suite. Oh! it was just WONDERFUL!
The atmosphere was so pleasant. We had a great time. Yes, i would recommend this Hotel to all my friends and family.

• Liked — the suite and the balcony
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

The reviewer who says this is the "best in Jackson" must be REALLY easy to impress. The rooms were fine, but the staff was dysfunctional. Wakeup calls didn't work, and the desk person responded by saying, "oh, really?" -- and didn't even bother to apologize! I had several other service issues. Even for a Holiday Inn, the service was sub-par.

• Liked — Quiet
  • Disliked — Staff's utter lack of interest in helping me
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2005

We stayed overnight in this hotel in April 2005. We booked a non-smoking suite and even confirmed this while on the drive there. When we checked in we were advised that our room was not available (the people were still in it from the night before) but they would give two smoking rooms in the place of the suite. Took them because it was raining and we were extremely tired but will not stay there again!

• Stayed April 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2004

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Jackson on June 7th and this was the best Holiday that I've ever stayed at. The staff was outstanding, the food was wonderful, and the rooms were huge. Also note, I work for a hotel in Memphis, so when I go to a hotel, I often look for a lot of little things. The room was so clean that I couldn't believe that I couldn't find one thing wrong...I even lifted up the mattress. Definately would stay again.

• Stayed January 2005, traveled on business

Been to AllSuites Hotel Jackson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AllSuites Hotel Jackson

Address: 541 Carriage House Drive, off I-40 @ 45 Bypass, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Holiday Inn Jackson-Carriage House Dr)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Jackson
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:2 star — AllSuites Hotel Jackson 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your AllSuites Hotel Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jackson Holiday Inn

If you own or manage AllSuites Hotel Jackson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.