“Great๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Jackson

You added Rodeway Inn Jackson to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Jackson
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2239 N Hollywood Drive, I-40 Exit 79, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very reasonable price, friendly staff. Rooms are very clean nd quite,nd everything in room like Refrigerator nd microwave also.I'll keep coming back to this place. Hotel is located on I-40,Exit 79, plenty of truck parking.I Recommend this place.....

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had recently stayed her not that long ago and decided to stop by ones again...Well just like last time i felt at home...Everyone was very friendly. The room was very clean and any need i had was met in great time frame...I would stay here again and i plan to do so...Breakfast was great also...never empty

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wow this place is horrible. A"keep the lights on to keep the roaches away" kinda night. Beds broken down, trash behind the couch, mold everywhere, just gross. Worst $40 I spent in my life. Stay in your car before you stay here.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After reading the reviews here, I requested a room around the courtyard so it wouldn't be noisy. The clerk said those rooms were not nice and gave me a room at the front of the motel near the highway. The motel is being renovated.

When I opened the door, I was greeted with the strong smell of disinfectant. The light switch near the door didn't work, so I wandered around in the dark until I found a lamp.

The carpet was a deep red, and it had several stains. The desk chair and love seat were dirty. The sheet was clean but had a tear, and the comforter smelled strongly of body odor. The mattress appeared new. The bathroom was clean but in need of caulk around the tub.

I barely slept, as I couldn't run the heat because it made the room smell worse and the road noise was constant. I didn't bother with breakfast because I couldn't wait to leave.

I don't know if I was in one of the renovated rooms or not, but removing the upholstered furniture and replacing it with something easier to clean, washing all the bed linens regularly, and deep cleaning the carpet would go a long way here.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were traveling from Little Rock AR to Jackson, TN stopped at the Rodeway Inn in Jackson TN. The hotel was very nice and very clean, staff was helpful. Would stay here again if in the area. Have stayed at other Rodeway Inns and love this chain.

Room Tip: good stay good room rates
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

This hotel was so good, next time we come back we will make sure we go there. I have been to a couple of hotels but not never one like this. I didn't encounter any problems such as no hear or no AC. The food was delicious I couldn't do anything but lock my fingers. If u are looking for a good nice beautiful hotel I would recommend this hotel itself.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

Visted this hotel in Feb. With my family and i just want to let eveyone know this is a great place to just get away from it all or perfect for a good nights rest on a long trip. Breakfast is wonderful. Very clean and the staff are very friendly and help full. All of my needs where met promply and i was treated extra special by every staff member i encountered. Will visit this hotel again soon. Highly recomended by all of my family.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Rodeway Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!