“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Jackson

You added Rodeway Inn Jackson to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Jackson
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2239 N Hollywood Drive, I-40 Exit 79, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Visted this hotel in Feb. With my family and i just want to let eveyone know this is a great place to just get away from it all or perfect for a good nights rest on a long trip. Breakfast is wonderful. Very clean and the staff are very friendly and help full. All of my needs where met promply and i was treated extra special by every staff member i encountered. Will visit this hotel again soon. Highly recomended by all of my family.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was traveling to jackson on a business trip and I needed a place to sleep for the night. Just off exit 79 I seen rodeway inn .the night clerk was real nice and the room I was in was great all the anemia is I needed to take a shower and the bed was comfortable to. The room was extremely clean. Would have stayed another night but this will be my stop when I come here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
jackson tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Every time I come to Jackson Tn, I always stop here, the staff is great, the Breakfast could be better, but still okay, I would recommend this place to my friends and family, as a matter of fact, my family loves this place, you are near a few stores and you can order in, I am a truck driver, so this is nice for me, since the truck stop is across the street, all I can say is this place is Great and right off the interstate

Room Tip: its near the highway and affoedable
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One night, helpful staff, room was basic but needing some minor repairs and cleaning. Breakfast was spartan. Hard bisquits, gravy, oatmeal, cereal. Easy on and off of I-40. Low rate. Rooms facing pool are quieter.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool to minimize traffic noise.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Martin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was traveling from memphis back home and decided to stop for the night. I was reallly suprised by the condition of the room compared to the price in which I paid. The staff was extremly hospitable and attentive to my special requests (wake up call, non-smoking, room preference, etc). I've stayed at hotels that charge for wifi access and was glad that it was complementary for guests. The breakfast offered was limited but I felt at home because they had my favorite meal which is biscuits and gravy. They also offered cereal, danishs, oatmeal, coffee and juice. Based on this stay I will be returning whenever I make my next trip through that area.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel had excellent ratings by over how of the reviewers. I would have been happy with an average room,but this hotel was a big disappointment. The recliner chair had a big gash in the middle of the seat. There were no bath towels, soaps or shampoo. You couldn't lock the deadbolt. The heater had two settings:off or blast furnace. The sheets had burn holes. There was no clock or hair dryer. The only positive about the breakfast was that it was free.
The shower was good and the bed was comfortable. The t.v. worked. We were able to pirate WiFi from a neighboring motel.

Would you give this place an excellent rating?

• Stayed March 2015
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015

I chose this motel based on the reviews on this site. While I've always found Trapadvisor a great source, I was disappointed this time. The room we stayed in was not remodeled at all. I question the cleanliness - carpet was disgusting. The breakfast the was awful. Cold, congealed fat around some of the food, breakfast room wasn't tthe cleanest.......we left and bought breakfast. Also, I requested a room in the back to avoid noise. The desk clerk reassured me repeatedly that the room he gave me in the front of the hotel was fine and much quieter than the rooms around the courtyard. This was a complete falsehood. There is a very busy, very noisy highway directly in front of the hotel and the noise kept us awake much of the night. We walked back to the courtyard before leaving the next morning and were amazed at the difference. The courtyard was very quiet.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!