“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Jackson

Rodeway Inn Jackson
You added Rodeway Inn Jackson to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Jackson
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2239 N Hollywood Drive, I-40 Exit 79, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When I checked into this Days Inn because my trucking company uses it to put their drivers the bed I was given a key for 2 different rooms which had not been cleaned . I had to continually return to the check-in check-out desk and inform the clerk that the rooms were dirty. Finally I got into a room which still needed attention as the sheets and mattress cover were stained and smelled like urine. In the morning the general manager woke me up to ask who had rented me the room. I told him I was in an ABF driver and who else but the desk clerk would have put me in the room? Then 2 hours later housekeeping woke me up because the general manager who woke me up initially failed to correct the problem of them not keeping correct records of where I was and who I was in that room. This place is so unorganized and in need of so much attention I will never stay there again. Of all the hotels I have stayed in with my company ABF, this has got to be the worst experience I have ever had.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Hemraj S, Owner at Rodeway Inn Jackson, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear David
This hotel is under new management and last month changed the flag from Days Inn to Rodeway Inn.You have certainly stayed and experienced horrible stay when the previous management was in place. We strive pride in our services and provide superior rooms at Rodeway Inn.
We are not Days Inn as you've mentioned in your review, We do not have a GM as I oversee all the day to day operations. I do not recollect such incidence as mentioned in your review. I understand your frustration but I request you understand that current management have nothing to do with your stay henceforth request you to remove inappropriate review.
Please call me at 731-668-4840 if you have any questions
Thanks
Lucky Singh

Families
Couples
Solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is really awesome.Everything was perfect . The lobby and the rooms were both clean and newly renovated with superb amenities including large flat screen TV's. The rooms are spacious and quiet, and the beds are very comfortable. This hotel also offers a hot breakfast. This hotel is under new management and staff is very friendly and helpful. I really do not have any negatives to add about this hotel. It is truly a home away from home. Come and enjoy.

• Stayed December 2014
Hemraj S, Owner at Rodeway Inn Jackson, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Annie
We appreciate your time and positive feedback. Next time when you are in the area please contact me directly so that we can provide you best room with deep discounts.
Regards
Lucky Singh, owner
gm.tn727@choicehotels.com

Been to Rodeway Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Jackson

Address: 2239 N Hollywood Drive, I-40 Exit 79, Jackson, TN 38305 (Formerly Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Jackson
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Rodeway Inn Jackson 1.5*
Rodeway Inn Jackson motel is located off Interstate 40 Exit 79 on Hollywood Drive and features an outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast. Central Jackson is 10 km away. All rooms have 32" flat screen TV, microwave & fridge, cable TV with extended channels. Coffee-maker, iron, Ironing board, hair dryer are also provided in deluxe rooms. Rodeway Inn in Jackson, TN offers easy access to the Casey Jones Train Museum, as well as a host of other attractions, including: • West Tennessee State Fairgrounds • Oman Arena • Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame • Lane College • Union University This pet-friendly Jackson hotel is also convenient to Jackson Country Club, Old Hickory Mall and Pinson Mounds State Park. Relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in the business center. One meeting room can hold 25 people for banquets. Other amenities include: • Free Hot breakfast • Free wireless high-speed Internet access • Free 24 hours coffee • Free parking (ample space for trucks and large vehicles) ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood Hotel Jackson
Jackson Days Inn

If you own or manage Rodeway Inn Jackson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.