Ok, but a bit run down. First room we were assigned, the dead bolt wouldn't bolt. The guy at the desk gave us the next room over. It had an odd smell, but I didn't want to make more trouble, and we spent very little time in the room anyway. By the next day, either I was used to the smell, or it had gone away.
Bed and pillows were comfortable. The air conditioner just barely kept the room cool (west facing room) but the sound of the air conditioner masked the traffic noise from the street in front and I-40 next door. The space around the door was disconcerting, even though the dead bolt did close, it looked like all someone had to do was jingle the door around a bit and they could get in.
The breakfast was uninspiring for those of us who don't eat biscuits and gravy. They had toaster waffles, choice of several cold cereals, milk, orange juice, and coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood Hotel Jackson
- Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood Hotel
- Days Inn Jackson
- Jackson Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn-Hollywood is conveniently located. Affordable rates, clean, comfortable rooms, and a welcoming staff are all part of your stay with Days inn on Hollywood in Jackson, Tennessee. Experience true southern charm & hospitality when you stay with us. From your first night until you check out, our guest representatives are available to assist in any way they can. We all look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Jackson - North Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.