“Don"t stop” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Burnsville, North Carolina, United States
“Don"t stop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really thought the food would be good, however it was terrible. The bacon, ham and sausage were very greasy. The scrambled eggs were runny and the gravy was watery. Even my soda had a terrible taste to it. The only thing that was any good was the biscuit that I had. It was a waste of $9.86 . I will never go back. I would advise anyone to not stop..

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

43% Recommend
Pharr, Texas
“Stop somewhere else!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food in the buffet was the worst we have had in years. The chicken tasted like fish and the fish like chicken! Potatoes were runny and the gravy thick and tasting like something out of a bottle! Dessert was non-existent! I think that the pudding came out of a can. I'm sorry but for the $26 we paid... I would never ever go back. Several other people were complaining but we got no sympathy! I felt sorry for the server!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“pass it by!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

stopped at loretta's restaurant today. VERY DISAPPOINTING! the food on the buffet was all lukewarm if not cold.....tasteless....I think it had been sitting there all day. yuck. expressed concern to the server....she told the 'others' who were going to check on the warmer temperatures. upon leaving, I explained to the lady at the front desk, AFTER waiting for her to finish a personal phone call without even acknowledging me waiting to check out, that I was willing to pay for 1/2 of the $10.99 buffet price since I basically only ate a salad.....upon which I was questioned...."so you didn't eat anything from the buffet" and "so what exactly did you eat"....etc etc etc. finally when I got a little short with her, she agreed to charge me for just a salad. the worst dining experience I have ever had. surprising and disappointing at a celebrity restaurant! will never go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“just like eating at home.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

i like and disliked this place, its like having a home cook meal when not at home which i great because not everyone likes to eat mcdonalds every night. you sit your self and they come to your table which was sticky, great server but when she refilled our drink she just poured the sweet tea into the glass which looked like old beer mugs, with out paying attention and the sweet tea was all over the floor she didnt say anything nor did she clean it, the pie are store bought pies so its not home made. we talk to one of the ladies there and she said that its not loretta lynns places any more, someone brought it out and is trying to keep the name for the money but not keeping up with the place. it also has a gift shop with is super ridiculously expensive something you can get a the dollar tree or dollar general which is couple miles down the street. and some tree wood made into a house phone with a marker writing from a child saying hilbilly cell phone which is almost $20.00 that is not a price i would pay for a poorly made use of tree. and the post cards are like almost $2.00 for one thats not right but hey its a gift shop. out side theres a really big buffalo that you can take a picture next to but it looks like no one cleaned it in years. that just my experiance...

Visited February 2013
Anderson, California
“Loretta Lynn's Kitchen country style cooking and very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We ate at Loretta Lynn's Kitchen and we all liked the food there. The food was southern cooking and very friendly people. Hot food and served quickly.

Visited March 2012