“Buffet” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family of 8 stopped in on Saturday on a trip passing through this area. They had a buffet with fried and baked chicken, pulled pork, fried catfish, creamed corn, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy and other southern treats. They also had a salad bar. It was all-you-can-eat; however, it was a little pricey at $10.99, and the food was good but not excellent overall. My husband said the fried chicken was well seasoned and crunchy but tender as well,, so he liked it. The waitress said they had dessert on the buffet, and I was hoping for home-made peach cobbler or bread pudding but the only desserts they had was plain banana pudding and red jello. We did buy a small home-made fried apple pie to take home, and that was truly home-made and good. I was a little disappointed by the restaurant, as I was born and raised in the south and know what really good southern food is supposed to be all about. But - if you're hungry and want an atmosphere of Loretta Lynn, take this spot in but don't think it represents all southern food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Southern cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fast service, friendly small buffet of menu. If you like southern food then you will enjoy. The fried chicken was good. We don't usually eat this kind of food, but it was good

Visited September 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Bleh-Trading off the name”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stopped here with our family of 5. Not clean. Overpriced buffet with seemingly prepackaged, mediocre food. Stop in to check out the memoribelia and gift shop if interested in Loretta Lynn but eat elsewhere.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Everything About The Place Was Pretty Good And We Will Go Back For Those Who Doesnt Like It Must Not Know What Real Southern Food Is And Not Use To Good Tasting Food But Doesnt Have a Problem Eating a Burger From a Fast Food Joint

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I can't believe Loretta Lynn has her name associated with a place like this.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was in hurricane mills for the annual ATV nationals and figured I'd give this place a shot. What a mistake that was. The floor was greasy and disgusting, my table was still dirty along with my chair and the food was worse than than everything. Flies were everywhere. Fried chicken was decent at best,catfish tasted bland, Mac n cheese tasted like fish somehow, okra tasted like fish, rolls tasted like fish. Server wasn't very attentive and mildly rude towards me and I was eating alone. I left after only managing to sample my plate and had to pay $14.95 tax and all for that garbage. Also I got sick and threw up later that night while staying in the disgusting days inn across the street. Over priced and horrible food. I should have chewed on the possum laying in the road dead. It would have been better. Do not go.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere