You added Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153 to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hixson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The stay was great. The breakfast lady Ms. Ruby was very nice. Room was clean and big nice room for family. Kristen was sweet when we checked in. The business center came in handy I left my laptop at home.

• Stayed November 2012
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Kynedilove,
Thank youi so much for the great review and for recogizing Judy and Kristen. They will receive a certificate of recogition for the mentioning of their name. I'm glad we were able to make your stay a great one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rene' Baker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Greensboro, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Travel to the city for a Youth Football tournamet. the staff was friendly from the moment we arrived. They made everyone feel at home and was very knowledgable about the surroundings. The morning breakfast was great. we did not have to try to move kids to feed them. they open up there conference room so that we could feed the children dinner also. the staff made everything real convienent for us.

Room Tip: the king single is huge!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review and comments. I'm glad to know you felt at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Was part of a group that stayed for a softball tournament at U Tenn Chatt. Very friendly staff, Renee and Marquita at the front desk were very helpful and witty. Ana and Beatriz did an excellent job on the room, extremely clean and it was nice to walk into clean fresh smelling room after a long day at the fields. Clean comfortable beds
Evening staff was friendly as well, they had no problems with some of the group playing
mini-cornhole in meeting area.
Breakfast was alright, nothing bad and nothing outstanding. Dot did a nice job of keeping a fresh supply of food for all the guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recoginizing the staff especially our housekeeping staff. I shared your review with them and they were estatic.
We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stay at a this hotel at least 3 to 4 times a month it is very clean. They have the best staff everyone make you feel right at home. I especially was impressed by Marquita she always make my stay more comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the ice machine are quieter
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Kimala K,
I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Marquita she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him/her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Hamilton, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We loved the motel. The price was slightly high. It was clean, the staff were very friendly. I always stay in this motel when I am in Chattanooga. My niece and I stayed there in July with five children. The kids enjoyed their time there. They loved the inside pool and the cookies. The kids always ask, "are we staying in the cookie motel?" Virginia, Alabama

Room Tip: Call the motel directly. Do not do as I did and call an agency. You will save lots of money.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Virginia S,

Thank you so much for the great review!! I am so happy we made your stay an enjoyable one. Yes, the kids love our cookies you can smell them before you hit the door. We look forward to seeing you many more times in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have stayed here on several occasions when working in the chattanooga tn area. I am a long haul mail carrier and this is convenient to the postal facility I haul out of.It has inside doors and a great relaxing lobby.Plenty of local information in the lobby on events and day visits.Its within walking distance of fast food, to steak houses.I would stay here again if in the area.I dont get thru here much to be there overnight, but for the money, I recommend this.I travel for a living and If I like something I get the number and am a loyal customer if the place is clean and confortable, and is safe to be around.TYhis is one place I recommend ..... if you are vacationing in the area ask the front desk about LAKE WINNIE.. its a WONDERFUL amusement park about 10 miles away

Room Tip: nope, you cant have my room.. hahaha. I have stayed in several.. rather cozy...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Mr. N,

Thank you for the great comments about our hotel and the area. I am glad we made you feel at home while you were here. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were very tired after a long drive and Marquita was very, very helpful. A comfy and friendly stay. A good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. We would stay again if we were in the area. Thank you. John & Pam, England.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rene B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with ,Marquita and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153

Address: 5000 New Country Drive, Hixson, TN 37343
Location: United States > Tennessee > Hixson
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hixson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Hixson
Hixson Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.