“Now I know why the call it a Corral” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
CT
“Now I know why the call it a Corral”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We tried it as we have heard of it, but don't have any in our area. The large posted prices did not match the dinner price charged. They were out of ice at the registers where the sodas are distributed, so we had to chase down a server to get drinks.

They were out of forks for the majority of our meal which made eating things a bit rustic.

As for the food: the fried chicken and cotton candy were very good. The steak was good. The side dishes were okay but not as tastey as expected. The salad bar had six toppings only and as many dressings.

The cleanliness was questionable, as there was food everywhere, but the staff was very friendly.

Visited June 2012

Jeffersonville, Indiana
“do not eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

this place should not be called a golden corral, we where there on mother day after 6pm and it was jammed and the buffets where just about empty no one was refilling, cleaning the whole place was a pie sty it smelled like a dirty bathroom thru out, the dessert bar looked like it was gone over by animals just crumbs left nothing i mean nothing no cookies no cakes no ice cream that ran out. the steak was burned the chicken tasted like the 2 week old oil it was probably cooked in behind the counter everywhere food on the floor and my husbnd caught a glimse in the kitchen water was pouring out from some where on the floor and it was horribly dirty we left after that. we wrote to golden corral but was ignored.

Visited May 2012
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Wide variety of good tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

this place has a wide variety of good food. All the items I have had were very tasty and fresh.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“So much variety, and so good tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

have a big salad couple plates of great food and a couple desserts, so full it hurts riding home

Visited February 2012
“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

No one even greeted us after 15 min! I know its a buffet but I would like to know who's going to refill my drinks! I had to servers yelling back and forth across the alley at each other and almost ran over my child! But they can't stop playing to get my drink order and take my money. They do have a sign that says tipping is appreciated, ha! Well I guess since I went thirsty I will just tip myself for refilling my own drinks! The food was not only terrible but cold right of the steam line!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere