“Well.. No Bed Bugs” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage

You added Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5768 Old Hickory Blvd, I-40 at Old Hickory Blvd, Exit 221/221-B, Hermitage, TN 37076   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Mesquite, Texas
“Well.. No Bed Bugs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We're packing to leave, so I'll just list what I noticed and post photos later:

1. Table is so rickety that I have to type very lightly or the table will crash to the floor in pieces.
2. Toilet paper holder comes straight out of the wall.
3. Bathroom door looks like a dog tried to chew its way out about 10 years ago.
4. Sink and tub drains back up at a count of 5.
5. Mini fridge and microwave (and their power strip) parked out from the wall.
6. Smells like cig smoke.
7. Jiggle the wires to get the TV to work.
8. Remote doesn't actually turn the TV on, off or adjust volume.
9. Mold & missing shower grout.
10. Two guests? That'll mean 2 frayed small towels and 2 washcloths.

I can't WAIT to experience the "free, hot breakfast!!

LOL

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
abvihermitage, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Dana R.

I am very sorry you have an unsatisfied stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn in Hermitage TN. We do take these reviews seriously and take them in to better our hotel and staff to guest needs. We are going through renovation of the hotel but that is no excuse for us. I would like to offer you 25% off your next stay with us for your inconvenience with us. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and we should have everything taken care of before the summer starts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Berkeley heights nj
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Terrible! Dirty bathroom, rug, towels, and bed.. Just about everything in this motel is dirty. And alot of questionable characters everywhere. It seems like alot of drug activity goes on in this motel. Very dirty bathroom. Lights did not work. The room was very smelly. Do not stay here with family or children!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Owens Cross Roads
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Old king mattress, sinks in middle, bottom sheet would not stay on bed. top sheet was a full size, not a king. We were there for sleep. Poor bed quality.
No iron. Very bad TV. Room was OK otherwise. ok

Room Tip: Old king mattress, sinks in middle, bottom sheet would not stay on bed. top sheet was a short full...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I who is from ny, stayed here for over a month I constantly had problems with the rude staff especially the manager our last night here two black men broke into our room and held a shotgun to my mothers head and demanded money I walked in on this and thank god was able to run to the front desk manager acted like he didnt believe me after we were done with the police the manager locked us two women, out of the room leaving us standing outside in the dark after we were just robbed at gunpoint he wouldnt let us get our stuff untill we called the police to make him he kicked us out with no refund for that night, the main thing that upsets me was that me and my 55 yr old mother were left outside in the dark at one in the morning when those men with the gun couldve came back and shot us or anything it was very scary so to anyone who stays here please be careful because these terrible people dont care about their guests safety safety and well being

• Stayed July 2013
livermore falls maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We came into town late at night after traveling from Arkansas on our way home to Maine. We found a coupon at one of the rest stops on the interstate and thought we would try it out. We checked in at approximately 11pm. I was ready to take out luggage into the motel but my fiance said "let's check out the room first". Thank God we did! Upon entering the room the first thing we noticed was how horribly the room smelled. The light did not work. The toilet paper holder was falling out of the wall (actually fell on the floor). If you can believe it, the toilet paper was actually dirty! We pulled the sheets back and found cigarette burns on the sheets and the one blanket on the bed. We had asked for a non smoking room. There was hair on the pillowcases and stains on the sheets like they had not been cleaned in a very long time. There was "something" all over the bathroom sink. This was the most disgusting motel room I have ever been in. We were only in the room for approximately 5 minutes and swear we could feel the bugs crawling on us when we left. As I was leaving the room, a drunk guy almost took me out on the way to our truck. We requested a refund, but were told that would not happen because we had used that coupon from the rest stop. If you value your health and your safety DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!! My next course of action will be to call the BBB and the dept of health. I would not allow my dog to stay in these conditions!

Room Tip: We went across the street to the Super 8 and had a pleasant experience!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bettendorf, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had to find a hotel quick - because of a convention this was the only one we found. The Staff (I believe the Manager was very friendly. Hotel was pretty run down, but looked liked they were remodeling, so gave it the benefit of the doubt. .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Camdenton, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for one night. The room was clean but dated. The bed was very comfortable the mattress was just right. The tv was small. The man at the front desk was very nice and helpful. We saw carpet rolled up so it look like they were trying to remodel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear pattonphyllis,

Thank you for sharing an honest review with us. During your visit in August 2013, we were in the process of adding new carpets, vanities, toilets, painting, furniture in several rooms, and lighting. We are pleased to say that the renovations have been completed. In addition, we are also under new management. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the Hermitage area.

Regards,
Vic-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Hermitage, TN

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage? Share your experiences!