We're packing to leave, so I'll just list what I noticed and post photos later:
1. Table is so rickety that I have to type very lightly or the table will crash to the floor in pieces.
2. Toilet paper holder comes straight out of the wall.
3. Bathroom door looks like a dog tried to chew its way out about 10 years ago.
4. Sink and tub drains back up at a count of 5.
5. Mini fridge and microwave (and their power strip) parked out from the wall.
6. Smells like cig smoke.
7. Jiggle the wires to get the TV to work.
8. Remote doesn't actually turn the TV on, off or adjust volume.
9. Mold & missing shower grout.
10. Two guests? That'll mean 2 frayed small towels and 2 washcloths.
I can't WAIT to experience the "free, hot breakfast!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 story exterior corridor property. Pet friendly (charge). Outdoor seasonal pool. FREE parking for cars/buses/trucks. FREE secured wi-fi. Close to President Andrew Jackson's home and museum, "The Hermitage." I-40, exits 221 and 221B. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Hermitage Hotel Hermitage
- Motel 6 Hermitage
- Motel Six Hermitage
- Hermitage Motel Six
- Hermitage Motel 6
- Hermitage Comfort Inn