“OK stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hermitage

You added Super 8 Hermitage to your Saves list
Super 8 Hermitage
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1414 Princeton Place, I-40- Exit 221B from Nashville, Hermitage, TN 37076   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Powell
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lights in bathroom wouldn't work & lamp wouldn't turn on. Called front desk & told them. Her response was: oh well if its the bathroom light just push red button on plug next to sink & it will reset circuit. For the lamp I'll have to see if I can find any bulbs. Was barely any water pressure. Cigarette burn in comforter. But other than that it was ok. Usually stay there when we take our child to Vanderbilt. Will look for somewhere else to stay. Big difference since June 2012.My sister goes to Vanderbilt also & has stayed there not sure if she will in future. Sorry!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
We are terribly sorry to hear about your most recent stay and will address you concerns with our staff. We would love to have you back again.
PARIS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Looks can be very decivieng. it looks nice smell nice and is clean so I thought. i stayen in room 220 with my daughter and my dog which is a pitbull and was very grateful that he was welcomed. My daughter and i slept in the same bed, which was the one closets to the window. The next morning we woke up and were covered in red dots that itched . I am not familiar with bed bugs what so ever so I was unaware of what had happened to us. After asking around and showing many people these marks they had explained to me that we had been bitten by bed bugs they bit in threes we had bites on our faces feet arms neck and side. I called the hotel to inform them of this they sapposidly logged my complaint tand said the manger would get back with me well it had been three days and i have yet to hear anything from them. Maybe bacuse I stayed under the friends and family rate they felt as if I deserved no compensation. I know it is not there fault for the bed bugs but I do feel as if it would have been nice to hear from a rep with at the least and apology of some sort. I recommend they take down the signs in their bathroom about trying to go green by asking us to reuse towels and bed covers. In some instantces poeple may use the signal to say hey i can reuse my stuff and not even be staying another night. If you decide to stay here, before bring any of your items in and getting comfortable raise up the matress and check for bed bugs. These little critters could ruin your life they are hick hikers and extremely hard and exspensive to get rid of.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Hermitage? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hermitage

Address: 1414 Princeton Place, I-40- Exit 221B from Nashville, Hermitage, TN 37076
Location: United States > Tennessee > Hermitage
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hermitage 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hermitage Hotel Hermitage
Super Eight Hermitage
Hermitage Super Eight
Hermitage Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Hermitage, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.