“Good place to stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hermitage

You added Super 8 Hermitage to your Saves list
Super 8 Hermitage
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1414 Princeton Place, I-40- Exit 221B from Nashville, Hermitage, TN 37076   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hermitage
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed at this super 8 for 2 nights the room was clean in good shape and the desk clerk let me see the room prior to occupancy to be sure it didn't have any bad smells in it. The breakfast was good and they kept it was stocked well and they had a phone to call the front desk in case something was needed and the lady came up immediately. The only problem I had was the internet took about 5 minutes to come up but once it did it was fine and that could have been due to storms in the area. Water pressure was sufficient and room was clean. Whenever I had trouble the clerk could help me out telling me what I needed to do for the television to work and the problem which is secured and has to be activated but local calls are free so that was great. There are several restaurants close within walking distance from the hotel. I would stay again at this location the rate seemed a little high based on some of the other hotels in the area for a super 8. The day desk clerk was very responsive to any problems that I incurred and it seemed they appreciated the business. I saw some of the negative reviews as well but I had a great stay and have stayed in some dumps before but i would not hesitate to stayed here again, The ice machine worked fine and the indoor and outdoor pool would have been a plus for me had I had small children.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have less traffic noise and corner rooms did seem a little larger.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. We look forward to providing your lodging needs again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Morgantown, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortable for two days we stayed there. Only things to change is more access to indoor pool for wheelchairs. Secondly the TV Remote worked half the time used it they need better on TV Remotes in rooms.

Room Tip: Great hotel, very close if you have a family members in/or having surgery in Summit Medical Center...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Thank you for you comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you again as our guest.
Greater Cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

This hotel has exterior corridors. There were several broken ice machines which was not cool considering it was a freezing winter night and they were located outdoors. The rooms themselves were adequate. It should work if you need a place in the area.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
We appreciate you taking time out to review our motel. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

May 14 - 15, 2012 I stayed there. Room was very clean. Service was great. Pool is just 4 foot deep but good for kids especially. I saw some of the negative reviews and was truly suprised by them. My experience was a good one.

Room Tip: The pool was just 4 feet deep and the breakfast was adequate. If you want eggs and bacon, there are...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We look forward to providing your lodging needs in the future.
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Any positive reviews on this place are either written by friends/family of the mgr/owner or they don't care about cleanliness! After looking @ 4 rooms, I picked the one we could tolerate the smell. All of them had torn loveseats, dirty carpet, the outdoor walkways were gross, there was a towel on the stair railing with blood on it, it was noisy & the food was awful using the lowest quality ingredients, so free didn't matter. This place shames the Super 8 franchise. Pictures are decieving here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
We sincerely regret that we did not meet your lodging standards. We would truly appreciate the opportunity for you to give us another try.
puryear, tn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Where so I begin. My boyfriend and I went there, took a friend for a one night stay so that we could visit Nashville. I reserved two rooms: one king bedroom and one king suite w a jacuzzi. When we got there, a couple walked in wanting a room and they said there were no rooms. There was at least two other cars in the parking lot, so I dont understand why they denied them a room. In our room (suite), there was no remote, the TV only had one working channel, the internet was slower than any connection I've ever known, there was no microwave or fridge. There was no iron. And the peep hole could be looked in from the outside. Only two towels and the air conditioning didn't even work. The beds, to me, were /comfortable and big but that's all I give them credit for.

Our friend (king bedroom) had a coffee table, a remote, more than one channel, an iron, a fridge and a microwave...pretty much everything we didn't and we paid almost $40 more.

There were a bunch of people standing around the lobby all night, and to me, I considered them rude. The pool was closed when we were there too. Both indoor and outdoor.

The breakfast was free with the room, but the milk was room temperature. I will never in my life go here again.
When we told the receptionist about the missing amenities, she replied, "the jacuzzi suite doesn't come with that."

Room Tip: Don't get the jacuzzi suite. You'll pay more for less.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, May 13, 2012
We thank you for your review and regret that we failed to meet your standards of excellence. We would love for you to give our motel another try.
Pinckneyville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

First, Avoid PRICELINE name your own price... this hotel came up as a two star hotel... NOT!! This hotel is on the level of a Motel 6. Dingy, old, careless, and generally ill-kept.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
CBant, General Manager at Super 8 Hermitage, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
We thank you for your review and regret that we failed to meet your standards of excellence. We would love for you to give our Motel another try.

Been to Super 8 Hermitage? Share your experiences!