“I Could Eat Here Everyday!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 115 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Fast Food, Barbecue
Fort Leonard Wood
“I Could Eat Here Everyday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Highlight of our culinary experiences in Nashville. They greet you as you enter and the service is impeccable. Our server was so friendly and personable; she made us feel welcomed and was very entertaining. The BBQ is awesome – we had enough on our table that if there was any meat we didn’t try or any side dish we didn’t eat I’d be surprised. The ribs fall off the bone, the pulled port had great flavor, the links were spicy and the brisket was tender. We had all our meats without the sauces and used the variety of sauces on the table and really – the BBQ is just fine without adding anything to it. Nice smoked taste. Oh yeah, don’t know what or how they cook their string beans but they gotta be the best in the city. They put those Thanksgiving bean casseroles to shame. We had a wonderful evening with exceptional food, professional service and truly a good home town experience.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

After reading the reviews, my husband and I thought we would give it a try. I ordered bbq plate with sausage. My husband had a half rack of baby back ribs. The food was not seasoned, and the ribs were tough. I thought there would flavors on top of flavors, because the bbq smell was mouth watering. The only reason why I'm giving 2 stars is because of the "teamon"(sweet tea and lemonade). That's the only great thing that came from that place. Don't waste your time.

Port Clinton, Ohio
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We saw this establishment featured on 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives' right before we took our trip to the area. Most of the places we've visited that were on that show were very enjoyable. Center Point didn't disappoint us. We found the place to be very quaint and interesting - like an old-style diner/restaurant. We both enjoyed the ribs, pork and turkey. When the owner found out it was my birthday, he had everyone sing Happy Birthday to me and also gave me a free chess pie. What a nice surprise. Plenty of parking and loved that it wasn't a 'chain' restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I needed beef brisket to make a Brunswick Stew. I've bought it before but not from Center Point. In bulk it's sold by the pound - almost $16.00 a pound. When I brought it home and opened it up to put into the stew I found that nearly 1/3 was solid fat - whole slices of fat. At that price I expected the brisket to be very lean. Most BBQ houses clean the fat before selling - Center Point DOES NOT! Never again for me.

• Visited October 2013
“Pass on this one”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The brisket was very dry and lacked flavor. The sauces they had at the table allowed us to eat it. My daughter ordered ribs and it lacked flavor. The desserts however were wonderful!! The homemade ice cream, brownie, fudge pie and chess pie was excellent .