“Love Carrabbas!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hickman, Kentucky
“Love Carrabbas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

One of our favorite places. My husband loves a shrimp and scallop, lightly breaded with a lemon butter sauce. I love the bread to dip in oil. Salmon is always good and my go to-spaghetti and meatballs. Fabulous food and friendly staff!

Visited August 2013

Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“What to choose!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just walking in there makes you hungry from the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen! It is always a difficult choice because everything sounds so delicious! Service is excellent. The pizza is my favorite but you have alot to choose from...ask what the specials are so you have the full range of choices. Enjoy!

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Good food, sketchy service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I visited Carrabba's recently with four other family members. Overall, the food was excellent, we enjoyed the atmosphere but the service was less than ideal. The price paid is somewhat high considering the portion sizes so I am not as complimentary as my fellow TripAdvisor members.

I ordered the Spiedino Di Mare which was a delicious serving of 6 medium shrimp coated with breadcrumps and grilled with lemon. The shrimp were wonderful and and fresh tasting. However, I received scallops and shrimp. Since it took so long for our server to reappear after we received our entrees, I was about halfway finished with my meal to tell him of his mistake. He apologized and told me he'd send some more shrimp out to me. Unfortunately I never received them. As my side dish I ordered pasta with garlic and olive oil and the sauteed slivers of garlic were sweet and delicious. The combination was perfect for the shrimp. I found the portion sizes to be rather meager. I also ordered a Caesar Salad which was adequate but lacking in characteristic Caesar dressing flavors of lemon, garlic and anchovy.

My wife ordered Chicken Bryan and she thoroughly enjoyed it. My other companions ordered dishes they enjoyed so overall, the food was excellent.

Our server was aloof and not particularly attentive. He disappeared for long periods of time and when I didn't receive my corrected order of shrimp as he promised, this angered me. However, I did not reflect his poor level of service on his tip; only in my review here.

I find Carraba's to be skimpy on portion size considering the price of entrees. For four of us with no alcohol, our bill was $80.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love Carrabas. It has everything. Great selection, great food, great servers and great managers. Nice open kitchen design. I eat there more than once a week and they know me by name. I always get a great meal. Best Lasagne ever and the Chicken Sicilian Soup is fantastic. Also try the Dessert Rosa and the appetizer Crab Cakes. Wonderful place

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Same as all the other Carabas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you like Carabas, you will like this one too. Nothing special about it. They are super busy on Friday and Saturday night. Service is good.