“Great Hyatt Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Hyatt Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We've stayed in several Hyatt Place hotels around the country. This one was clearly the best of the lot. Clean as a whistle. New or near-new beds. Clean carpets. Excellent breakfast buffet - fruit bowl, yogurt, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, and more - except for the scrambled eggs. But I never like hotel scrambled eggs. Staff were friendly and helpful. It's a bit of a jaunt to downtown Nashville but close to the Hermitage and the "Historic Rock Castle". Wish I'd known in advance that this site was so close! We'd book this hotel again, no question.

Room Tip: West side rooms (like 526) are super quiet, except for the in-room a/c unit.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
bekent8, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear valued guest:

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 615.826.4301.

Brian Kent
Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very nice place indeed. Clean rooms and nice TV. Heather Rocks! Thank you for being so nice and attentive! I left my iPhone outside and Heather suggested I use my find my iPhone app. April and Heather are the coolest!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest:

Brian Kent
Hyatt Place Nashville-Northeast
North East Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Let me start out by saying this is one of the cleanest hotels with the friendliest staff. It is well located close to restaurants and the mall. The reason I would not recommend staying here is the rooms walls are so thin. Between the noise from the parking lot, the plumbing, people walking down the hallway having a normal conversation. You cannot get a decent uninterrupted night sleep. This is my 3rd out of 4 nights here. Was told the. Hotel was booked solid, so changing rooms is not an option.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hyatt Place is not always a business class hotel but this location is a clean business class hotel. Well appointed and the staff is very good. Spacious rooms are all mini-suites with large sitting area and partial wall divider. Shower only with no tub - which I prefer. Plenty of shopping and eating options within a mile or two.

Room Tip: Dozens of electrical outlets along the back parking lot for boat or RV power/charging.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed here one night on business in the area. Room was great, service was very good. I was without a car and hungry, ate the flatbread pizza from the hotel eatery, and it was very good. I would have liked to be within walking distance of a restaurant though.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Wonderful service, good breakfast, great staff. The only complaint that I have is it only had a shower and no tub. After driving so far I like to soak in a tub, but this is a very good place to stay close to Nashville. When I come back to the area I will defiantly stay here.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed over the weekend and the room was a good size with 2 beds and an L shaped sofa. My room was very clean so points for that. I didn't like that I could here the water running in the pipes when guests in other rooms ran their water. I also didn't like how thin the walls seemed, I could here people doing normal everyday things. The breakfast had a good variety, eggs, sausage, French toast, oatmeal, cold cereal, bagels, toast, yogurt and fruit. The service was speedy, I called for an extra blanket and I swear it was there 2 mins later. Kudos to the staff. I would probably stay here again because there were more pros than cons.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville - Northeast? Share your experiences!