“Clean and pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville

You added Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   615 East Main Street, US Highway 31 E, Hendersonville, TN 37075   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hendersonville
holt,mi
“Clean and pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2006

Nice Holiday Inn Express. Nice lobby, room pleasant. Only complaint..we were on 3rd floor and disliked smell of painting as they were refurbishing the entire floor and painting. We had to check out late and the staff was very accomodating. I also needed a copy of something for a business meeting and the hotel clerk gave me three copies without charging anything. There were computers available as well. Breakfast was quite adequate and the breakfast hostess couldn't have been nicer.

Stayed October 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nashville, TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2006

This property took a credit card for guarantee but was presented another card at check in for payment. After asking three times if the correct card had been charged I was assured yes it had. Only to find out three days later that in fact it had not. I made five phone calls to the hotel to get this straightened out, they all went unreturned. In the meantime a domino effect happened and my bank charged me in return fees over $400.00.
My sixth call to the hotel I finally got thru to the GM, Mr. Fort, I was treated like I had done something wrong. When I explained that the service charges from this had devastated my account his response was "yeah right" no apology, only a condesending tone. I would never use this property again and I would think twice before booking at another Intercontinential Hotel. If you need a hotel in Hendersonville TN I would suggest the Hampton Inn or driving on to Nashville.

• Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2006

The Hendersonville Holiday Inn is one of the better holiday inns, I ever stayed,
The rooms are very nice, and the lobby is very nice with classic cars being shown ...
The Front desk staff could use some training, took a while to find our reservation.....other than that a beautiful stay....I would return to this hotel anytime.

• Stayed October 2004, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville? Share your experiences!