Our first stay at a Holiday Inn Express, even though it was for one (1) night only was excellent. All of the staff, from the owner down to the maids and custodian were very friendly, courteous and made every effort to see that your needs were met and that you had a great stay. The grounds,the lobby, the hallways and our room were clean and kept up. The breakfast was exceptional with a wide variety of choices and bountiful. The hotel also accommodated our car trailer as we UN-hooked for the day to take in the local sites. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers or even to the locals who want to get away for a few days and be treated like Kings and Queens.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Nashville Hendersonville Hotel is conveniently located in historic Hendersonville off TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Parkway on East Main street, halfway between Goodlettsville and Gallatin. Downtown Nashville and Gaylord Opryland are both within 30 minutes of the hotel. Indian Lake Village is a short five minute drive away, offering entertainment, dining, and shopping. Old Hickory Lake is only minutes from our front door. Area attractions include Spring Haven Masion, Rock Castle, LP Field (home of the Titans), Bridgestone Arena(home of the NHL Predators) , Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo, Riverfront Park, and Nashville Shores. All 93 beautifully appointed guest rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access (Internet bridge is available on property). Our 5 two-room suites offer a whirlpool tub, microwave, refrigerator, and separate living area. Enjoy our Smart Express hot breakfast bar in the spacious great room, featuring over 30 items and, of course, our world famous cinnamon rolls. New to our breakfast is our fresh, made to order pancakes! Our newly refurbished banquet and meeting facilities provide an exceptional experience to groups ranging from 10 to 100. Try our newly designed fitness room with PRECOR state-of-the-art equipment or relax in our salt water swimming pool (seasonal). The large Italian marble tiled lobby displays a timeless classic car, which changes every six weeks. This private collection is a very rare and beautiful part of the American automobile history. Get your picture in front of the current car on display! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.