“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Norton, MA
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was our second summer rafting with Big Creek Expeditions and I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to the Smokies. We had Mike for a guide last year, who was great with our kids (ages 7 & 10 at the time). We had Tarryl (spelling?) this year and he was a great guide as well. Their prices are great, the company is very accomodating (they let us change our reservation last minute this year due to my concerns aboutthe weather forecast), and it's a great family experience. It's now my childrens' favorite thing to do when we vacation in TN (as well as my husband & I).
Definitely pick this company over some of the others, they seem less commercialized and more interested in the natural aspect of this activity.

Visited August 2012

“Awesome trip and guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Very good experience. Our guide Jo Jo was very experienced and a great guide. The ride down river was adrenaline pumped very fun trip and we will definitely do it again! Thanks for the wonderful trip!

Sevierville, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
“So much fun and excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Last week some friends and i went rafting at Big Creek Expeditions what a blast. I have been on several raft trips and i have to say the guide Mike Ryan was one of the best i have had. He was very good at giving instruction making it very clear what you need to do. I took my 11 year old granddaughter and he put her on the back of the boat next to him and she had a wonderful time. I would recommend this company to anyone. The trip started on time and the whole experience was wonderful.

3 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time white water rafting and it was a blast! We had Jim for our guide, he was friendly & knowledgeable, we felt safe in his boat! Would certainly do this again!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was our first time rafting, and we totally enjoyed it.
Was the best part of our trip to Tennessee.
I was nervous, but once we started I felt very comfortable.
Our guide Wayne was great. Definetley would reccommend Big Creek.