“Exciting” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 attractions in Hartford
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: USA Raft thrills your family or group by making life-long memories and building camaraderie on scenic, guided whitewater rafting trips between the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Cherokee National Forest. At USA Raft, we don't just raft, we jump, slide, surf and swim! Come play at Mother Nature's waterpark! Come Play at USA Raft !
“Exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Took kids rafting for their first time and our guide Jeff made sure they had a blast! I highly recommend him! The rest of the staff at USA raft was very helpful and took every step possible to make it a safe adventure for everyone. We will be back next summer!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Most Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was our first time rafting and it was awesome! MENZO was our guide and we felt very safe and had lots of fun. It was obvious he was an experienced guide that was equally concerned with our safety as much as our having fun. The whole team was super friendly and very entertaining. The bus ride alone was even fun.
We actually felt sorry for the other rafters we saw with other companies b/c they were not having nearly as much fun as us or getting to do as much.
The pictures USAraft takes for you are very good. I could not be more proud of how great our pictures were. I looked comfortable and happy like I rafted all the time.

pdx
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to USA Raft for a family adventure, we had relatives from 50 to 14 years of age, and could not be happier with our experience. Jeff made us feel safe at all times, but we also had tons of fun. If you go to USA raft ask for him, he is the best!

Chicago, Illinois
“BEST Rafting Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I booked my family on this trip after researching outfitters on line. Our group consisted of four adults and one 8 year old. I chose them because they were smaller than the huge outfitters in Gatlinburg. I thought they were highly professionals and very well organized. Our guide, Jeff, was excellent. This was my favorite white water rafting trip ever! Our guide had us working pretty hard to get into some of those big rapids. It also helped that the river was high from all the rain. We also did come "surfing" which was awesome! We had never done that before and it was the highlight of the trip.

DeWitt, Michigan, United States
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our guide was Rubin, he was a rookie but we did not know that until we were through with the trip. It was our first time rafting and it was amazing. My 8 year old daughter was on this also and loved it. (We choose the extreme trip, smaller boat, makes the rapids feel bigger.) We spun in circles going through a smaller set of rapids. It was a great first experience. I just wish it would have lasted longer! Add the free tubing with the tickets at the price could not have been better either. I would not hesitate to go with them again and again.