“Amazing...a must do for everyone!” 5 of 5 stars

800-451-9972
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 14 Attractions in Hartford
More attraction details
Owner description: The zipline canopy tour in the Gatlinburg area that is truly in the wilderness with 2 spectacular zips across the Big Pigeon River! Get away from the crowds, lines and concrete of Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge for a day of fun in the trees! River crossings, rock cliffs, waterfalls, Rabbit Hole repel, sky bridges, wildlife & more are the things that make the Pigeon River Canopy Tour a once in a lifetime trip. For a full day adventure add a Pigeon River whitewater rafting trip & lunch at the Dog House with Wildwater and receive 10% off your entire days activities all at one location!Enjoy a trip on the only zip line to take you 1200' across the Pigeon River! The Pigeon River Canopy Tours is an adventure that takes you "over the river and through the woods," but not to Grandmas house! Rather this exciting yet not scary ride gives you the opportunity to see the world like you've never seen it before, gliding from tree to tree, learning about your surroundings and taking in the scenery.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Amazing...a must do for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had so much fun zipping "over the river an through the woods" to explore the "big kid treehouse" adventure on the other side. I am scared of heights so I was a bit hesitant to go zip lining, but all the staff, including our guides Mike and Chris, were amazing and made me feel so comfortable...after the first zip I was hooked! Definitely worth the money and the drive, would highly recommend to anyone looking for something fun and exciting that everyone can do.

Visited April 2013

“Top notch establishment focused on safety and a great customer experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Chris and Mike were very professional and personable. My wife and I lucked out and ended up the only ones on the tour, so it was awesome having such down to earth guys running the tour.

Jupiter, Florida
“Absolutely worth it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I needed something extra fun for my 17 yr old son and I to do while vacationing in Gatlinburg. SLAM DUNK! The 12 line tour was fantastic!! Amazing views!! I wish I could have stopped over the river to gaze at nature's wonder. Steve-O & Del RIo were completely professional and entertaining. I swear, my son was smiling the whole time! We can't wait to get back and do it again!

Visited March 2013
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Definately worth the money((:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Was totally awesome, one of the top two experiences of our trip. Katie was so accommodating to us, even when we got lost and missed our appointment. Katie is a great addition to Pigeon River Canopy Tours. Will definitely do this again when we go on our next vacation there. Mike and Mike were totally awesome tour guides, will ask for them next time we do this((((:

“Absolutely exhilarating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife had to talk me into this adventure as I am afraid of heights. I am so glad she did! We had a blast and the heights didn't bother me at all! She on the other hand isn't afraid of heights but got a little nervous her first zipline! After she mastered the first couple zips she was fine and Eric and Steven were so supportive, encouraging and made the experience fun and enjoyable! The last zipline over the Pigeon river was AMAZING! We are definitely hooked! The views were spectacular an the leaves were beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better weather, guides or experience! We highly recommend this company and adventure and plan on a return trip soon... Very very soon! Thanks guys for teaching my wife the batgirl crawl!!