“Good food and festive decode” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Harriman
Cuisines: Mexican
New Castle, Indiana
“Good food and festive decode”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family was looking for a good place to eat and we noticed Los Primos. Since there were plenty of cars in the parking lot we decided to give it a try. It was Tuesday evening and Kid's night. A little girl made flowers and other things to give to the kids. I got the Burrito Special. It was really good..I would recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good Food-Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

The food is authentic and very tasty. I recommend the margaritas, they're excellent. The service was fantastic. Our waiter made sure we didn't want for anything yet never became annoying. I will definitely eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Value, Friendly Servers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I eat at Los Primos at least once or twice a month. The food is always fresh, the servers are always friendly. I usually get the shrimp quesadilla or the chicken chimichanga. The portions are fairly large at a reasonable price. On one of the Thursday nights I went there were a couple of women up front making ballon animals and giving them out to the children. They were giving the adults ballon flower bracelets and hats. I don't know if they do this every Thursday night, but they did the last time I was there. I definitely recommend them.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, FL
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Great Mexican food. Portions were large and price was reasonable. Salsa had an excellent fresh flavor. Definitely enjoyed it and will return when in the area again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Shelby, North Carolina, United States
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

There were 4 adults and 1 child and the bill was a good price. The food and entertainment were great. The staff was also very friendly.

Visited June 2012

Been to Los Primos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Los Primos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.