“Great Food, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Southwestern, Dessert, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Carthage, Tennessee, USA
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have frequented Timberloft Restaurant since the time it opened its doors. I moved away for about 13 years, but I always stopped on the way back from visiting my parents' home to eat lunch or supper. Timberloft was/is our family gathering spot! It has always served great food; and always great service. Again, living in Carthage, my children, grandchildren, and friends are still enjoying their wonderful hospitality and food. My late husband loved to eat the ribs; and not too many weeks before he passed away; he ask me to take him to eat those great ribs. I can still see the smile on his face. He was a retired military officer; and once told me that Timberloft ribs were the best in the country. I am grateful that we have such a fabulous restaurant for all of us to enjoy! Thanks!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Grey Eagle, Minnesota
“value for the money --good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We finally had to flag down a waitperson or we would have sat there all afternoon. Bad mangement.---- It was nice to sit outside that lovely afternoon. Iinside the restaurant we thought was dark and dreary. The traffic was loud, dusty and very busy. And way too close to the outside dinning tables. A privacy fence would have stopped some of the dust. We have had alot of good bbq in the south and this was right upthere with the best. . The food was delicious and the price was right --- we would definately stop again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent BBQ and I'm from Memphis. Atmosphere was light and relaxed. Going to PA in july and plan to stop in again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Best Secret in Middle Tennessee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My father and I went on a fishing trip and stopped by here twice. Ryan our server was a tremendous help with the new menu. We really enjoyed the slow roasted pork and their special famous fruit tea is delicious. I'm from North Carolina and live in NYC so I know good food and great BBQ. This place is amazing and my father and will be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ellaville Ga
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have eaten here several times as they are close to a customer of mine. Their burgers are great and any of the bar-b-que items are well worth the visit. My favorite however is the fried Talapia with their homemade chips. They have good deserts also like carrot cake and cheesecake. The service is always good and effecient.The prices are very reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere