“totally in love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gordonsville
Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat
You added Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat to your Saves list
28 Bussell Lane, Gordonsville, TN 38563   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Gordonsville B&B and Inns
nashville
“totally in love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2006

This is the best kept secret known to east Tennessee. My sister and I have stayed here for three years in a row and we will NOT go elswhere for our annual sisters retreat. David and Sharon are the most loving couple and it shows through their hospitality and personal touches to each room. It is a southern retreat in the heart of the mountains (and the breakfasts are sure to rival that of your grandmother!) The surroundings are magnificent and the price is reasonable. Try it and I am sure you will come back for seconds and thirds......

• Liked — relaxation
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — bring your suit for the hottub
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Spring Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2006

My home away from home is a beautiful and quiet get away nestled among the Tennessee hills where I can place my worries and cares among the butterflies and watch them float away.
It amazes me how much one weekend can totally put my mind at ease and that I can return to reality with a new sence of self and a new balance in my attitude. I just wish I could bottle up that contentment after my stay.
I plan on coming back year after year since my sister and I plan our sister weekends here. Seeing as this has been our third year to stay, we couldn't imagine a more perfect place for us to relax, laugh and reminiss on all that has happened since our last stay at the Hollow.
David and Sharon are the most gracious hosts you could ever imagine and we feel like we are staying with family when we come for a visit. But with this family, everyone gets along!! Plus, I sleep so amazingly well there....I don't know if it's the comfortable bed in Lily's attic or the fire crackling in the fireplace, the music softly playing on the stereo or the fresh baked cookies and hot cocoa before bed, but whatever it is, it works!
I just cannot say enough positive things about the Hollow, but I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Liked — The quiet atmosphere, friendly hosts and the ability to completely relax
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Butterfly Hollow - A Hidden Retreat? Share your experiences!