“No A/C, No water, no service.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gordonsville
nashville
“No A/C, No water, no service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2007

I stayed at Comfort inn in Gordonsville while I worked a construction job nearby. One night I was given a room with no air conditioning it was 105 that day and I baked all night. They wouldn't adjust my rates. The second night I got a dirty room and the lady at the desk had to come clean it for me and give me fresh bedding. Then another night there was a water main break. They didn't tell me the whole hotel was without water when I rented the room but she informed me about the break when I called down to report NO WATER. I couldn't shower and had to buy bottled water to brush my teeth. They offered no discount or refund and the knew there was no water when they rented my room. Is that 4 star service or what? I'll never stay at another Choice hotel.

I've had it with this place. I'll drive on to Lebanon because the same people own the only other hotel around. I seen them when I was waiting to book a room. Ah-ha. gotcha!! Mark one up for me.

• Liked — Close to job site. Nice pool
  • Disliked — Trapping me into renting broken rooms and then refusing to adjust the rates. Unbelievable!!!
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2004

My wife and I spent Christmas night, December 25, 2003 at Comfort Inn located at Gordonsville, TN. The bill was not posted to my card until April 22, 2004. I was going to challege this charge until I researched my card charges. There were no charges posted for this motel stay during the months of January, February, March. I want to know why it took four months to be posted to my card/bank? Travelers by pass Comfort Inn at exit 258 on I 40 in Tennessee.

Travelers are raving about these Gordonsville hotels

Been to Comfort Inn Gordonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Gordonville

Address: 479 Gordonsville Hwy, Gordonsville, TN 38563
Location: United States > Tennessee > Gordonsville
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gordonsville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Gordonville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Gordonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Gordonsville
Gordonsville Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Gordonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.