“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Toronto, Canada
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Room was ok- nothing great. The usual issues for this price range- toilet runs non-stop, old beds, shower is just a trickle. The good is that the staff is very nice. The bad is that the internet is very weak. If you need half-decent internet it's best to look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
benjenmin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank You to our guests from Toronto, Canada for posting a review of our hotel. I want you to know that the main goal for our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at a reasonable price. It is disappointing to learn that you were unhappy with your stay. I do want all to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously and that your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that all the issues you have mentioned have been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken with my staff. Truly Thank You again for taking the time to share your experience and concerns. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tiredville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Loved my time there, very clean, professional but friendly staff. When you had a question somethere was ready get you the answer. Really loved Peggy, she rocked and sent us to Woody's Steakhouse one night for dinner and it was great. Keep uo the good work.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
My staff and I want to thank our guest from Tiredville for taking the time to post a review concerning their stay at our Inn located in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. We truly appreciate all of our guests sharing their comments for others to see. I would like to mention we are currently doing some refurbishing here at the Inn. So please excuse the mess while we work to give our rooms a more up to date look and feel for our guests. Come and see our new modern rooms that are always clean, comfortable and at an affordable price.
O'Brien, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

When I checked in at 1pm, the staff told me that my room would to ready at check in (3pm), I returned at 3pm and my room was still not ready on the second floor. They told me that the second floor rooms where renovation, and updated. I waited another 30 mins. and finally asked them to please find me a room. They put me in a room that the TV wasn't working, so moved me to a different room. This hotel is not very clean for being renovation; the carpet was covered in stains, the furniture was also stained.After getting settled in and relaxing, around 11pm my hotel door opened up from a guest that was given my room. What a surprise. I did complain to the night clerk, which stated that she had no idea that that room was occupied. The next morning while loading my car and returning to my room to find that my key would not work. I went to the front desk and explained my ordeal. With all that I went thru, Red Roof gave me my stay for free. No breakfast bar. However the location was fine--a safe spot near restaurants and the interstate.

Room Tip: Pet friendly, if possible ask to check room before checking in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you to our guest from O'Brien, FL for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay at the Red Roof Inn In Goodlettsville, TN. I do apologize about the delay of getting you settled into your room. Rest assured that the situation has been addressed with my staff. We do have a check-in time of 3pm but my staff will do all they can to make sure you are placed in a room promptly when a clean room is available. I do invite to back for a return visit with us here in Goodlettsville, TN.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

While it is certainly cheap, you get what you pay for. This hotel is not very clean; the carpet was covered in stains, the furniture is dirty, the wallpaper is falling off, and it is in overall need of major renovation. We paid $50/nt, so I can't complain, but I doubt we would stay here again. However, the location was fine--a safe spot near restaurants and the interstate.

• Stayed October 2012
benjenmin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
I want to thank our guests for taking the time to post a review concerning their stay at our Inn located in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. My staff and I truly appreciate all of our guests sharing their comments and concerns. If any concerns are mentioned, I want all to know they are taken seriously. I give my personnal attention and address the situation immediately. As stated we are currently doing some refurbishing here at the Inn. So please excuse the mess while we work to give our rooms a more up to date look and feel for our guests. Come and see our new modern rooms that are always clean, comfortable and at an affordable price.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

the rooms are very clean.the staff is very friendly and helpful,convenient location.I work out of town and me and my company stay here when were in town and never have any problems with check in or check out .i travel alot and that is a big factor for me in what makes a great hotel experince.Its also located close to many restraunts and shopping. the property is kept clean and tidy.theres never any worries about leaving my stuff in my room.everybody is veryrespectful to my stuff when they clean and i appreciate that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank You to our guest Kevin H. for sharing your stay with us. My staff and I are always glad to have our guests post a review about their experiences. It gives everyone a view of the hotel from another guests perspective. It lets us see what we are doing right or wrong so improvements can be made if needed. We truly appreciate you sharing your stay with everyone and as always Thank You for choosing Red Roof as your destination hotel Kevin.
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here during my move from Michigan The staff there are very friendly. During my stay I recieve very good discounts rates, The housekeeping and Maintenance staff did a wonderful job when it came to cleaning my room and the ground keeping of the property was very well kept.I never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before but I sure do hope that all the propertys are as great as this one. Thanks

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank You to our guest MsGr of Michican for sharing your pleasant stay with us. We truly appreciate our guests posting all their comments and/or concerns so others can read. It lets us know if there is anything we need to improve upon to make everyones stay an enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing Red Roof for your lodging needs and my staff and I look forward to seeing you on a return visit to Goodlettsville, TN.
Dunedin, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The room itself was very nice. It was very clean and well kept. It wasn't a grand hotel but perfect for a passer by like myself. I stayed with my dog for the night on the way to Michigan. It's in a convenient location right off the highway. There is easy access to a couple gas stations, a few stores and several restaurants. Overall it was perfect for me.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
benjenmin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
My staff want to THANK YOU and let you know we truly appreciate our guests sharing their comments and/or concerns about their stay. We are currently doing some refurbishing/remodel here at the Inn. So, please excuse the mess while we work to give our rooms a new modern look and feel that are always clean, comfortable and affordable. Thank you for choosing Red Roof for your lodging needs

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville North? Share your experiences!