“clean rooms but not worth the price” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Nashville North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Northgate Drive, Goodlettsville, TN 37072   |
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Nashville, Tennessee
“clean rooms but not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

room was clean but in no way was worth the price
single room was small yea i got an updated room on second floor where everything was said to be new ...so they added a new sink and some wood floor in bathroom they need to pick up a paintbrush and paint and invest in new pillows
the weekend price of $62.99 not worth it when you can get the same hotel room on priceline for $45 or stay across the street at the best western for cheaper with a clean and larger room i live in hotels over 300 days a year for work and will not stay here again

Room Tip: if you pay an extra $5 yopu can have a microwave and fridge in your room or just saty on the secon...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
benjenmin, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
I want to thank our Nashville guest for posting a review and apologize for having them feel that their stay wasn't worth the price. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one by providing clean comfortable rooms, dependable service at reasonable prices. We take all comments and suggestions we receive from our guests seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and how we can improve upon these things. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We ask for double rooms, and they were stinky. After we upgrade for 2 rooms with 1 bed, they were very clean and spotless. But they push you to upgrade, and if you don't, you get the dirty rooms. Stuff is not too friendly, some only. They don't offer breakfast.

• Stayed September 2011
benjenmin, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
As manager of the property I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. Please be assured that all issues raised are addressed and the appropriate actions are taken with the entire staff. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to share their concerns and your willingness to share recent experiences are genuinely appreciated. We look forward to serving all of your future lodging needs.
reynoldsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Great stay, the staff was very courteous, and helpful, and the room was nice and clean. I have stayed at other hotels in the area, and for the price, and location, it cannot be beat!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Newark, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We actually killed two roaches in the bathroom. The sink was dirty, the carpeting was ripped, the walls had poorly repaired holes, mismatched paint, it appeared that people had smoked in the non-smoking room. When I complained to the front office I received a blank stare from the attendant. I would never go back to this inn again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
benjenmin, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
I do apologize to our Newark, New York guests for my late response to your review as well. It did take some time to investigate. I personally inspected and had all our rooms prefessionally checked as well and received a clean report. I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expecations. I have addressed this situation with all of my staff and rest assured that we do take all of our guests comments and problems seriously. We hope you will give us another change to make it right for you the next time your travels bring you to Goodlettsville.
Ripley, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

This was my third time to stay here in a little over one month. This time there was a place in the tub where a bar of soap had been which indicated that the tub had not been cleaned. I reported it to the desk and was told there was no one there from housekeeping. I said I would clean the tub if she could get me some gloves and supplies. I was given bath cloths and towels and was told I could mention the dirty tub on the comment card. I asked about a snack machine and was told there was one across the street. I paid more than $30 for the room at this visit than at my previous two visits within a month. The TV remote wouldn't turn the TV on, although it would change the channels after I turned it on manually. The next morning I didn't think I would ever get the bathroom light to come on. I mentioned the problems at checkout. I was told they had probably moved someone out of that room. I assumed it was because the room was unacceptable to them. I had never been offered a different room nor was I given any discount or any incentive to return.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
benjenmin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville North, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
The principal goal for our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at a reasonable price. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you were unhappy. I do want our guests to know that all comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed and the appropriate actions have been taken with my staff. The names of our guests that post reviews are kept confidential. I would like to ask you to call me personally at the Inn so I can discuss a form of compensation for the inconvenience you encountered. Thank You again for taking the time to share your experience and concerns. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed here on our way back from Ohio for one night. I had never stayed in a Red Roof Inn but we were just looking for something inexpensive off the highway. This hotel was a wonderful pleasant surprise. It was clean and had nice updates, sits in a safe location just off Highway 65 about 15 minutes north of Nashville, and has many dining options surrounding it. It does not offer any type of breakfast but for the price you can afford to go next door to the Cracker Barrel. The bed was very comfortable and we had a great night sleep. The only negative we had was that it is an interior door hotel. This is just a personal preference for me and my husband but we usually do not use hotels that are not interior doors because of safety concerns...that said though...we had not issues with anything or any of the other customers. The staff was friendly and greeted us warmly when we checked in and out. I would recommend and would stay again if I am every traveling that way again.

Room Tip: Book directly through RRI to get best price
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
reynoldsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

The front desk staff is excellent, especially the night auditor, i think Faye was her name. The manager Peggy was very helpful with some questions that I had. Also the housekeeping staff was very friendly, Mae, Dianne, and Eunice, they went out of their way to male sure that my room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville North? Share your experiences!