“Don't let the outside fool ya.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville

You added Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   622 Rivergate Parkway, Goodlettsville, TN 37072   |
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Indiana
“Don't let the outside fool ya.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our non-smoking room had a smoky and dirty/musty smell. The carpet was dirty. The upholstered chairs were covered with stains and were extremely well-worn. The foam lining in the lampshades was literally crumbling. The sheets were dingy, scratchy and thread bare. We were just there to sleep so we "stuck it out" but it was not a good night. NEVER AGAIN at this location. We have stayed at other America's Best Value locations and have been pleased but now are skeptical to try again. Yes, the rate was cheap but this place was a dump in our opinion and we didn't pay a "dump" rate. Overall, the room set up was good and there was a fridge and microwave but we didn't try to use them.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

pretty clean room by this chains reputation with as the company I work for uses them often. Bathroom could use overhaul but it was clean enough. the desk clerk was nice and friendly and even tried help find a tiny screwdriver when my glasses came loose. Room frdge was working and clean. Overall not too bad

• Stayed June 2012
abvinashville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Equalls32,

Thank you for sharing a traveler opinion with us. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly service. We are also in the process of updating our bathrooms.

Clinton, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

The motel was in general disrepair, air conditioning units not labeled so you have to guess how to turn it on, broken windows, broken tiles and duct tape holding shower fixtures together. (yes I said duct tape) The pool was cloudy and had a layer of slime on the bottom. TV was out on our entire 3 day stay with the promise that Comcast was coming out to fix it the next morning and of course Comcast never showed up, if that was really the problem. When I asked to talk to management, the staff said they were unavailable, gave me a business card, and said you can call them if you like!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear RichardOakRidge,

On behalf of the staff and management of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I am concerned about the issues you encountered with us. We are in the process of renovating, including new furnishings, carpets, bathtubs. We hope that these improvements will enhance the overall experience.

Louisville,KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Not too bad for $40 (plus 20% tax). The bathroom was worn but I expected this with a budget Hotel, it was clean enough for shower, etc. The bed linens worn also. But overall it was comfortable and cool room with 100 cable channels. Only stayed 1 night, if I were staying longer I would get better room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear faaradar,

I appreciate the fact that you shared a traveler opinion with us. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms. We are also renovating our rooms as we speak. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Morrisville, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

OMG. I stayed here as part of a contract of employment. WORST BEDS EVER. Also, they were painting one day...never notified any guests or me of the paint. Fumes were coming in my room making me sick. The internet is REPULSIVE. I could only use the internet in one or 2 spots of the room. Water pressure not good at all. The blankets are horrible..had to go buy my own. I tried to switch rooms 5 times and they wouldn't let me YES WOULDN'T LET ME. No hotel should deny their guests switching of rooms unless they are sold out. Owners are horrible...comes to work in jeans and not professional at all. DO NOT STAY HERE. There are better hotels.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
abvi1015, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear aguest87878,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience. We recently completed some renovations such as carpeting, drapes, and painting. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Americas Best Value Inn- Goodlettsville, TN
SoCal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Reeked of fast food from the Hooters next door . . . strong cigarette smoke in the non-smoking room, too.

Old and worn, dirty-feeling, saggy bed and worst of all . . . NO HOT WATER in the shower! It was tepid at best and the pressure was low.

It was late and I was tired, so I picked it as soon as I got off the freeway. The next time I came through, I found a hotel across the way, the Baymont Inn and it was so much better and not much more.

Room Tip: there are none!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Dear d c,

Thank you for sharing you concerns with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. There was an issue with one of our boilers at the time. The issue has been fixed. Please give us another opportunity to serve you.

Americas Best Value Inn- Goodlettsville, TN
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

good lord if you need sleep do not stay here what an absolute dump dirty nasty rooms and it seemed as if everyone who stayed here was on crack or gettin drunk in the parking lot the bed was so old and the pillows were as this as a sheet of paper go pay an extra $5 and stay at a real hotel

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Dear prevostpilot,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the accommodations. All claims against this property will be investigated and the appropriate action taken. Please know that the local police routinely patrol the area businesses, including ours.

Americas Best Value Inn-Goodlettsville, TN

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Nashville North / Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!