“A good restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Conegliano
“A good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Second time and again a positive view of this restaurant and take away.
Not a chain restaurant, family owned and characteristic furniture. You have the possibility to eat various and good tasted dishes, from Italian or American menu.
Moreover the price level is really good, as the friendly atmosphere inside.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Once you get past the confusion, the food is fantastic.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

When you walk in, there is a coffee/dessert station and a gift shop area. Then you get to the food where the confusion begins. There are several chalkboard signs offering sandwiches and such--too many choices in my opinion when there are plenty of hot and cold food choices readily available. Nowhere on the signs does it mention what any of the items in the hot/cold cases cost, or that you can get a meat & two sides with your choice of bread. Or what that costs. The portions are huge. I got two meals out of my meat & two for $11.50. I hated that we were given separate tickets and couldn't pay when we got our food. We ate, then paid at the dessert station on our way out. I really enjoyed the food, but feel reorganizing would be beneficial.

Visited September 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“BEST RESTAURANT and AMAZING HOME DECOR all in one...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am in Goodletsville once or twice a month to call on the merchants at Dollar General and this is the ONLY restaurant I eat at. Ever. Fresh, homemade, delectable well cooked selections that are as tasty to eat as they are pretty to look at. I ususally get a salad for lunch but every now and then I get a hot meal combination. And save room for the desserts. DELICIOUS. And after you eat, you can shop the beautiful country, shabby chic home décor that welcomes you as you walk in the door. This restaurant is truly one of the best. Bon Appetite.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Ate a quick dinner here. It was busy and the line was long but the wait didn't seem to be long. It was my first time and I found it confusing to know what types of combinations came in some of the meals. So one of the ladies behind the counter guided my friend and me personally through the process! They have a great combination of salads and hot dishes. The food was wonderful and our time there enjoyable. Will eat here again!

Visited August 2013
Jim H, Owner at Chef's Market, Cafe & Take Away, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Hi Holy 1two, Thank you for visiting our restaurant and for taking the time to write such a nice review. We hope you will visit again when you are in Nashville!.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Well Worth The Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Fresh, delicious, food. A little pricey but its so good. Wide selection of entrees, salads, fruit, pasta, breads, and desserts. Give it a try and you'll be hooked. See you there folks.

• Visited July 2013