“Overprice / Mediocre Food / Tiny Portions” 2 of 5 stars

(901) 751-5262
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 86 restaurants in Germantown
Memphis, TN
“Overprice / Mediocre Food / Tiny Portions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

This place is obviously failing, and their response is to overcharge and sell the cheapest food and the smallest portions possible. Its a shame too, as the atmosphere and service are decent. The location is good too, if you are a fan of Border's Bookstore (Mr. B's is in the back).

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Horn Lake
“The wait is well worth it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband and I went to this restraunt and I would have to say we both loved it. We both had the New York strip. It was the biggest steak I have ever had and the best flavor too. For appetizers we had the fried crab claws and fried mushrooms. Both of them were very good. We had to wait for our steak but that was because they cook it slow to be so good. Well worth the wait and the money. The staff was very friendly. We will defiantly be going back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The atmosphere is terrible! The food was...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009 via mobile

The atmosphere is terrible! The food was just ok. Lastly, the service and food was EXTREMELY slow!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
marion
“snails pace, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

It took 45 minutes for our meager order to arrive. The order consisted of a catfish po-boy, cup of craw fish etouffee (tiny craw fish) , stuffed crab dinner (sysco foods quality) , fried chicken strips, and a fried mushroom appetizer. 2 soft drinks and a child's milk ($7.75 for those drinks). The waitress acted like I was from mars when i asked her about our food after waiting 45 minutes, but promptly told me the order was coming out right at that moment. Would I go back? Nope, would my wife go back, a No! from here also.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
mississippi
“Best steak in Memphis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

My fiance and I went to Mister B's last Friday 5-1-09 and we shared a 34 once T-Bone. Needless to say we were stuffed and still had leftovers. The price was well worth it. The service was excellent. Everyone was so nice. We will definatly go back.