“Chapultepec Mexican in Collierville!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Memphis, Tennessee
“Chapultepec Mexican in Collierville!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

There is another one of these restaurants in Collierville. It is kind of hidden, but we enjoyed it and the food was excellent. The service was very personal and I highly recommend the guacamole! The chicken soup is another excellent choice!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Germantown, Tennessee
“This restaurant is a favorite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

I love this restaurant. It is my favorite restaurant in Memphis. It is a Mexican restaurant. They have a mariachi band on at least Fridays and Sundays, and probably Saturdays, but I'm not sure. I go there a lot. It's a pretty cheap place and there is very good service and I LOVE the food. They have good salsa and white cheese dip for appetizers. I used to eat the tacos every time I came. I am now a vegetarian, and they have really good vegetarian choices as well as their choices with meat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere